Thread: Last month of regular Istaria game play

Unhappy Last month of regular Istaria game play

Sadly comming January I`ll be stuck working 12 hour shifts, so you`ll be seeing less of my online and in game. *sighs* unless I can find another job in a hurry. HAH! good luck. :P
    So sadly no more Saterday Queen hunts, unless it`s a day off, but I`m doubting it. my employer will surely see to it I`m stuck there every Saterday. *cries*
    So family RPs will be slim to none since I won`t have the energy or time during the work week to even log into game. Pray I find another more humane job before January. plz. I don`t want to loose what little time I already got to play, and hang out with all my Istaria friends/family.

Default Re: Last month of regular Istaria game play

I really cross fingers!
    Its a shame whats going on on the job market atm.
    But I`m sure lots of us have a similar situation.

Take care and good luck!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Awh, Reags, I'm really sorry to hear this.

Your job has always been pretty cruel to you in terms of shifts, and I hope you can manage to find a new one soon <3 I look forward to seeing you in-game whenever you can manage it!

yeah! I miss RPing with yah Xeffer ^^ sadly no longer with Falkor, but all my other characters are fine ^^ yeah I`m pretty much stuck in this prison of a job. I`ve been looking, and all employers are getting so **** picky! they either want you to have like 20+ years experience, or a degree. :P Wisconsin`s terrible economy wize, and I ain`t going back to retail. >.<

not only 20 years of experience-
    but you yourself should not be older than 20

40+ here in Germany- you can forget about a job (I was lucky-they took me though)

greetings Falkor-still crossing fingers
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Hehe! Well ur close Luvwyrm, I'm 28. XD And yeah I probably could get a better job. Only thing holding me back is the fact I don't have a college degree, and my math skills are only as high as 3rd grade... Sadly I'm learning disabled, so even with a good tutor, I'll never advance higher in my math skills as I am now. D: So job wize, I'm pretty much stuck in a dead end job. :P least until the economy improves, or employers get less picky on required skills. Lol

Thread Information