Thread: Gnomekindle

Default Gnomekindle

Is there any chance we will see gnomekindle this year on blight? I sure miss it, I really like presents.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Default Re: Gnomekindle

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    Is there any chance we will see gnomekindle this year on blight? I sure miss it, I really like presents.
    I don't think it would work if they just turned it on.

The quests last time required you to loot resources from mobs. Mobs no longer drop any resources as loot.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

It might be possible that the Blighted Treant mobs original loot table still exists and is associated with those mobs... Might be as simple as putting the npc's in new rach and the blighted treant spawns.

After Grodec has told me a few tales from past gnomekindle years, I got really hyped about it, and as Guaran said, it might be really easy (depends on what you call easy though) so:

*changes into hatchling form and puppy eyes the devs* pweeeaaaase put gnomekindle on this year

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    I don't think it would work if they just turned it on.

The quests last time required you to loot resources from mobs. Mobs no longer drop any resources as loot.
    What? The only quests I remember involved dropped ornaments and snowballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    What? The only quests I remember involved dropped ornaments and snowballs.
    *chuckles*

4-5 years ago (hard to remember) it was in mahagra and you had to loot the bits of dead treants to get the shoulder buddy and you got ornaments from loots and as a bonus craft resource.

2-3 years ago it was ornaments/snowballs/peppermints/express checks and treants

1-2 years ago (last time) it was level orientated resource looting for ornaments and the 'occasional' ornament as a loot drop.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Thread Information