Thread: Anyone read Hyperbole and a Half?

Default Anyone read Hyperbole and a Half?

I found this blog in November thanks to another dog lover. Sadly, she has not posted since I started reading it, but her artwork and storytelling are amazing.

First time bf and I read it, we laughed for two hours. (Warning: Pee before reading.)

I'm reading some of the other posts for the third time and they are still just as funny. BF can tell I'm reading them because I squeak when I read it apparently.

Clicky

Default Re: Anyone read Hyperbole and a Half?

Someone mentioned some time ago o me the famous "Alot" species, and I kept stuck on the page until I had read every single blog.

The site is pure comedy gold. 8D

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Anyone read Hyperbole and a Half?

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    I found this blog in November thanks to another dog lover. Sadly, she has not posted since I started reading it, but her artwork and storytelling are amazing.

First time bf and I read it, we laughed for two hours. (Warning: Pee before reading.)

I'm reading some of the other posts for the third time and they are still just as funny. BF can tell I'm reading them because I squeak when I read it apparently.

Clicky

So funny!
    Thank you for the clicky link

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information