Thread: When dose this nightmare end

Default When dose this nightmare end

For what ever reason some one dose not want my to be able to play Istaria right now... First it was my teeth blowing up on me , Then it was a Doctor that got his license from a cracker jack box and jacked me up , and now sadly my great aunt Philips has all of a sudden gotten a Very fast Unknown form of cancer, and the doctors arnt going to even find out what type it is she is that bad she is now 98 -100 Lbs (Loss of about 50 lbs in 2 weeks ) cant breath and her body is extremely swollen and her heart is failing so while my aunt and grandmother go to Sacramento the rest of us are tending to grandpa and our own health issues *Sigh*

Its official in my 25 years come the 17th on this rock This is the absolute worse Year

Ill find some how to pay for my lair but it chafes me that i cant play at the moment and still got to pay for it meh thus is life Until then guys on chaos i am training a few hachies Please help me out with there development while i attempt to tame life AGAIN
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Unhappy Re: When dose this nightmare end

I hope it will get better quickly...

Default Re: When dose this nightmare end

Sorry that you're having such a rough time of it, Epi Hope everything gets better for you very soon!

Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

We think of you EPI,

some years ago, we had a similar situation, so we can even feel with you.

*winghugs*

Lov & Flame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

*serves lightning claw an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Hope everything gets better by Friday, and that the next quarter century is better than your first!

Its just been this year lol still don't know up from down

Thanks all for your wishes its been challenging for sure i am going to claps on my pillows now night
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

sorry to hear lightning, ill hope things turn around for ya, take care and return soon

Thread Information