Thread: Question about subscriptions

Default Question about subscriptions

When I log in the Istaria Secured Login site I type my email and password. I see one user name in the upper left corner. I also selected My Plots on the left side and see that Riaken has one plot listed.

If I get another subscription on the same account will it list another User on the Secured Login site?

1)Will it list multiple Users in the upper left side?

2)Will it show all plots on that account when I select My Plots on the left side after I enter my email and password at the Istaria Secured Login site?

When I log in the game using the Play Istaria icon on my desktop, will I see the new characters from the other subscription?

3)Would the other subscription be shown when I log on the game?

Default Re: Question about subscriptions

I have 2 subscriptions on my account. In the lower right corner of the https:\\play.istaria.com site after login I see:

Account Services - Max Characters: 14 Max Consignment: 300 Max Logins: 2 Max Plots: 2 Max Vault Slots: 0

If I had but one subscription, the numbers would respectively be 7, 150, 1, 1 and 0.

Knossos

Are each subcriptions given a unique user name. I know I have to login in with an email but when I submit a ticket I use a user name. Or do I just click a button on the activation account screen to double my chars consigns and plots?

What is the difference between Property holder access and property holder subscription? Both are 14.95$ how do you get the upgrades on property holder subscription?

when I go to the Istaria Account Management I don't see an option to double my property holder subscription chars available, plots owned and consignments. Do I have to send an email or call them?

Accounts have a single username/email address and an account can have one subscription or multiple subscriptions. The 14.95/mo subscription has 1 plot or lair and each additional subscription of $14.95 per month gives an additional sign on and an additional plot or lair and another 7 chars and another 150 consignment slots.

There is no phone number or email address usable to communicate with the devs. Support ticket is only way to have private conversation with devs.

Hope this helps.

Knossos

Ok, so now my account has 2 subscriptions under one username and I have Property Holder subscription option. I now have 14 characters 2 plots and 300 consignments. I just made 14 new characters, but I want to cancel one of the subscriptions. What characters will go with what subscription? How do I allocate which characters go with what subscription?

Only way to control which toons survive is to file a support ticket request. (presuming you want to cancel one of the subscriptions).

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Riaken View Post
    What is the difference between Property holder access and property holder subscription? Both are 14.95$ how do you get the upgrades on property holder subscription?
    Access = non-recurring (You'll have to renew manually to keep the benefits)
    Subscription = recurring (You'll not have to renew manually as it is done automatically until you cancel it)

Note that Subscriptions should work with direct credit card only, which is only available in the USA. Non-USA Credit cards may get refused. (Paypal and Moneybookers require a login on their site and that's why they are not supported for the recurring option)

If you live outside the USA, i'd recommend using either Paypal (if you have a credit card) or Moneybookers (if you don't have a credit card.)
    Also note that if no instant payment method for moneybookers is available to your country/bank account, you may have to transfer money to your moneybookers account about 5 to 7 days in advance.
    Last edited by Ettanin; January 4th, 2011 at 07:26 AM.

Thread Information