Thread: Request to bored Admin

Default Request to bored Admin

Hey thanks for getting us players a new bored. But this dragon has one (well ok I have thousands :P) but if the Admin can set up a special dragon bored with sub forms of; general, craft, and adv like on the old tazoon.com boreds (may it rest in peace)

Default Re: Request to bored Admin

This was an issue i was torn on. Do you dragons want seperate race boards and with craft/ advent sub forums or would you like to dragon under advent school and a dragon crafter under trade schools?

Marrek

I would suggest "kinda" like the old one, Main heading Dragon 2 sub forums advent and craft. i dont see a need for dragon general but that is just me :)

imported_Silowyi

I think a dragon specific forum definitely has it's place :) They are an entirely and significantly different gameplay aspect

Pops

* whispers * Its board, not bored. A bored admin would be Dangit replying to every post with: I will ban you for this, dangit!

Tasty Tasty Gnome

Must resit urge to eat gnomes im on a new fish diet

we dragon need are own board, we dragon have or own topics we like to talk about and lots of them were never really game realted they were just about dragon stuff :)

Thread Information