Thread: Maintenance

Default Maintenance

I've just returned last week. How long does maintenance usually last? I seem to recall it running anywhere from 4-8 hours. Is this still the case?
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

Default Re: Maintenance

Yes that is about the length of time.

Will likely be significantly longer today due to patching.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Will likely be significantly longer today due to patching.
    And looking over the patch notes - it's a doozy!

I can't wait to log in and explore all of the new stuff.

What do I do first?

Shian can finally continue hunting Blight Anchors
    Ricar can collect junk
    Brightheart can ascend to adult and get primal cast
    Kesserith can live in his previously waterlogged lair

hmm did i miss read something or dose breath of acid no longer kill the dragon? it would figure since i just did mine yesterday
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwing View Post
    hmm did i miss read something or dose breath of acid no longer kill the dragon? it would figure since i just did mine yesterday
    The Breath of Acid change I saw seemed to only relate to the effect, i.e., what it looks like when you use the breath. I'd assume it still kills you when you drink the potion, and I'm fairly sure that's meant to happen. You are told it might kill you, after all. :P

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Deleted a few posts from here due to forum rule violations all around, folks.

I'll attempt to get an update on how the patching is going before I crash for the night, but no promises. I've been really sick and been ordered to rest. If I get an update, though, I will add something to Amarie's earlier announcement.

Got a message from our system admin just now. Order is done being patched and normal maintenance is under way now, so should be back online in the next couple hours (at most).

Chaos, of course, takes a longer, and is harder to give a realistic estimate on at this point, but word right now is that it should be back online "before you wake up tomorrow morning" (you being me in this case, so east coast time zone).

I've asked our system administrator to provide an update if there is a delay in those rough estimates on the launcher, so watch there for future information overnight.

Thread Information