*Romirez picks up his rune stylus, preparing to write again. he was rather bored, so he decided to do something*

A lot has happened since i last wrote. after finishing my Adamantium armor, and doing some hard training to get myself back in shape, my combat skills are better then ever. i'm finding myself wading into enemy forces killing them one after another while they struggle to kill me, and fail horribly. my body however has gotten a bit older, and can't quite keep up anymore. my left leg joint at the hip has been giving me problems lately. i just ignore it however, my combat skill is at it's peak, and i don't want to let it languish again, but i have several others telling me to slow down. maybe i should. but i am not quite ready to retire yet.

on a different note, i have recently met a hatchling by the name of Azayan. he found himself on Skalkaar after apparently dying at the hands of the Aegis after they invaded his home. his parents were not in the lair at the time, according to him they went off to war and never came back. apparently this all happened during the last chiconis raid i was in. i went to dig out the buried lair, and discovered a ransacked lair, the poor hatchling was understandably devestated, so i took him under my wing and began teaching him what i know. he's a bit snobby and rude due to his parents teaching him their ways, but i am trying to undo it. he has irked me a few times being rude, and saying things like "melee combat is for barbarians". i let a bit slide due to his recent events, but if he continues i'll have to teach him some humility. he does make a point though, my hide is marked with scars, my scales are showing years of battle. he wants to become a Helian spellcaster, and he hates physical combat.

onto the topic of Aemar, that dragon is a wreck. scared of their own shadow. *he shakes his head as he writes this* i have tried getting rid of Aemar's anxiety, but it's a very tough process. one of my most challenging i have taken on. i can barely call them a dragon at this point, a goose knocked aemar out of the sky recently. how does a bird knock a dragon out of the sky for Drulkar's sake? that dragon is almost a lost cause at this point, because me and azath tried to help aemar, but Azath kind of blew it with trying to scare aemar. we were helping aemar with breathing exercises but Azath decided to scare the white one. Aemar just huddled into a weeping mess. *he sighs audibly* at least the breathing exercises worked. i will have to try those later, and get aemar to do them regularly, and work from there. that's the last angle i have left. if that fails, i have no other option.

one of the latest raids we had repelled apparently had a few items they were using, we found them when we assaulted their position in the Eastern Deadlands. a parchment and an orb. the Orb powered portals to our realm, and the Parchment was a map showing assault points. we noticed they were attackign Aughundell, so we all stood our ground and defended the city in what i am calling the 4th Siege of Aughundell. Reklar was more determined this time, he did more damage then the last attack he sent us during the raid at Harro. this is the reason i can't retire yet, with the Aegis getting so active, i have to push back with the rest of the elders and biped races fighting. i'll never forgive myself if i just sit by and do nothing. hip pain and old age be damned, i'm still going to fight.

*he closes his book, leaving his lair to go find something to do, possibly teach Azayan a few other things he knows*