Thread: Weaker Mummy Wrappings

Default Weaker Mummy Wrappings

Hello all. Can anyone direct me to some weaker mummies? I need thier clothes. [:D]

Default Re: Weaker Mummy Wrappings

The blight known as the Dead Pool, southwest of Chiconis. Watch out though if you are lower level, it has the typical blight respawn rate of these days, which is to say through the roof.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

What lvl range ar ethe weaker mummies? I need for T1 speed tech, hopefully the mobs are in my range.

Ah, I looked at my mapmarkers too hastily. Weaker undead (tier I) spawning at the Dead Pool is more an exception than a rule. The Pool is mostly a Lesser undead (tier II) spawn zone. While I know where to find the tier II-VI blights I'm unsure where the lowest category undead spawn these days. Logically, their blight should be on one of the tier I encounter regions, but where, I don't know.

edit: Yes, the level range. Same rule appears to be enforced across all blight zones: undead are on multiples of five. Thus, the Weaker ghosts, mummies, skeletons and zombies you will meet (they are always a mixed spawn) will be lvl 5, 10, 15 and 20. There should be wraiths of some type there too, they obey the same rule and lead groups of undead 5 levels beneath themselves. Unless AE has fixed things very recently, respawn rate will be intense.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Drunkenmonkey

yes the spawn is still very nasty lotsa dp for everybody, especiallyhealers as they seem to be attracted to us, you can die and wait a bit before being ressed andthe moment your upright againthey all go you again, and once a higher lvl healer turned up they went him first everytime

I think you can find all tier I weaker stuff on the blighted island off the shore near Parsinia (a bit toward Sslanis, on the shore next to the sandstonegolems you will find the entrance).[:)]

Dranar

Aye, I've hunted the undead off the island to the west of Lesser Aradoth.

The land bridge over to the blighted island is south of Parsinia, on the west coast, near much of the sandstone, but it is right along the road.

The undead on that island range from levels 10 - 20, and there are weaker creatures there as well. They can sometimes come fairly fast but overall the spawn rate isn't too bad in locations... just keep your eyes open and see where they congregate the most and pull from them, you shuold be ok in hunting them.

Or, you can always visit "Nadia" the Vielo in the town of "Bristugo" as she sells "most" components there.

~Dranar

Thread Information