Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

the commands...you want the one for marking.
    https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/wiki/Commands

and the different icons
    https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/wiki/Using-markers

so example for a portal you go
    /dmarker add <label> icon:<icon> set:<set-id>
    /dmarker add Blues-portal icon:portal set:Portals

labels = name to show on map
    icon = the image on the map
    set= what filter it falls under so a portal is a portal. you can see what filters the map by viewing that layer tab on the map page in the upper left corner

also the POT filter/set means point of interest

to do a territory like i did for my mtn

go to a corner/edge were you want it to cover and type
    /dmarker addcorner

keep repeating this till you almost surrounded your territory
    and if can please try and keep under 20 corners

when at last spot type
    /dmarker addarea <label/name>

Ps please dont link map on board. dont want an overload of view

Hey Blue, think you can give me a list of plugins you got on your server and stuff? it's all looking so complicating that it's starting to scare me XD

here is a list

and according to other server admins my amount of plugins is min. others run 100s

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    just update as some know now the servers been up.

good news also is server rams been upped from 1200 to 2400
    added new recipes we can craft now also
    Lilly pads
    vines netherbricks

also new plugins added
    xpbank, deposit lvls for safe keeping
    and the dymap with live view of the world, dont forget to mark your territory!!!

plugin list
    custom recipes

Bleh. I'm a miner, not a monster hunter. I'd love to get a blaze rod (or 3) if anyone else has managed to get one. I can trade anything else you might need- gold, diamonds, iron, maybe a stupid amount of lapiz?

i know there is a blaze spawner near where my castle is in hell its a risky jump to itfrom my portal in hell turn left go to the edge turn left again and you will see the nether walk ways there is a spawner in that area..dont break it!!

also right click a spawner with a blaze rod it will spawn the blaze

I'm well aware of that. Why do you think I want a single rod?
    I'm done dying in hell because of the 'flying over lava' bug that somehow only affects me. If I could get a rod, I would be spawning those things above the surface so I can actually start making things with them, but I haven't been able to get a single rod for weeks both in part due to me dying and the other part is that it's a low drop rate.

got a blaze rod and crafted a spawner . and placed the spawner in that big pit you made near the sand quary it will spawn blazes..go with armor :P

Sweet. Thanks!

i finally experience that bug you were saying about flying over lava......o.O

I made a small netherwart farm that anyone is free to use so long as you're willing to babysit it to get the warts. It's accessible from my hub on the white portal. Bring weapons as pigs -can- spawn near the entrance. I've also made an airlock to the outside so Ghasts can't destroy my farm.

Okay, so I updated to 1.2, but kept a 1.1 back up. I was able to switch back and fourth between the two with no problem, except now I get a server java connection reset error? Did I mess up or is the server just down?

Edit: NVm got it working. Whew.
    Last edited by Shian; March 15th, 2012 at 09:39 PM.

I've been playing around a little bit before bed on a new survival map. Of course - its an interesting map because of the local biome arrangement.

Most of the map is heavy jungle and swampland. The jungle is thick and easy to get lost in, and swamp ends up being a slow nightmare to get through without a boat (and the lilypads break your boat!). However, in the middle of the jungle - it created a desert. How it makes any sense to have a desert surrounded by jungle is beyond me. This isn't bad though - I made it my base of operations because of how flat it is. Its easy to build in.

It gets better though for laughs... after conquering all that thick jungle growth pressing north in search of animals (cows especially), I finally hit the edge of it on a beach. From the beach I saw ice.

Desert surrounded by jungle surrounded by ice. It doesn't make any sense. *head explodes*

well tech cold deserts it not un heard off....deserts mean no water...ice is not water :P

also as a heads up for plans on the future of the server when i do upgrade to 1.2.3+ i plan on moving to a dedicated server hosting plan ill also open a paypal for donations then since that will cost a fair bit more 70$+ a month but will be needed do to the boost in player activity in the last few weeks. will need larger worlds and something to handle more people logged in at same time.

when this happens ill keep the main world saved for 2-3 weeks. and allow us time to move over to the new main world. skyland and hell will not be transferred over.

Ill hope to have a dedicated website/forums by then for the server "Dragon Craft" and add more Roleplay elements for are server. make those that RP as a dragon and human seem different.

also apart of the RP elements new ore will be added which only each faction can mine. and set u a simple economy system

when i get the new website up for the server ill ask all the player for input on how we should create this new world Roleplay elements

this will take place about 2-3 months now

Hey Blue ever heard of the Technic Pack?

It adds alot of mods together and is completely separate from the minecraft folder.

So I stumbled upon a mine little pony mod and well.....

I experimented.

ya seen that pony mod

also like to start a discussion on what type of resources we want to see to spawn naturally in the new world

i was thinking
    Metals:
    Cooper
    nickel
    silver

magic:
    Base power block

New stones:

feel free to add ideas
    Last edited by Blue Hasia; March 18th, 2012 at 03:20 AM.

Marble, Graphite, different colors of brick flooring?

Any new block is gravy to me. It's all decorations. Especially shiny shiny copper.

nope not decorations because they can do stuff i will be able to add functions to the blocks and we can add new craft recipes....lets say we add nickel to the world smelt nickel and iron we can make steel stuff now

After being without broadband for 6 weeks, finally I should be getting it back again at a new address (house move...) tomorrow at 8pm. I look forwards to getting online in games again, both Istaria and Minecraft.

I'm keeping talons firmly crossed.

Rakku

6 weeks dang..i go off the wall after 30 hours.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    when this happens ill keep the main world saved for 2-3 weeks. and allow us time to move over to the new main world. skyland and hell will not be transferred over.
    How does this work exactly? I've never had to move to a new server before other than, "Well that was fun, now start over" Are we packing up all our stuff on a toon and moving it over somehow or copy and pasting pieces of our structures?

nope not decorations because they can do stuff i will be able to add functions to the blocks and we can add new craft recipes....lets say we add nickel to the world smelt nickel and iron we can make steel stuff now
    Would said steel items be better than diamond? 'Cause then.. why would this be an improvement?

Thread Information