Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

that's a pretty picture of my parthenon you took Darziak. :> Grazie mio amico! ^____^
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrion View Post
    Unfortunately the centeral bit of my place has been sliced in half by a corrupted chunk. You can see it on the right side of the picture Darziak took. :/
    Ouch! I thought you built into it not the other way round!

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    that's a pretty picture of my parthenon you took Darziak. :> Grazie mio amico! ^____^
    As I came upon your place the sun was just at the right spot. Roedd yn hwyl i'w wneud!

Gallery

That's 14 spots now.

i been dabbling with playing around a minecraft server....

this is just a test atm

sc15.servercraft.co:2905

if any one wants to log in and test how stable it is

Ehh I wasn't able to dig anything and it crashed in the 2 minutes I was there.

im still messing with the tools, and getting bukkit and plugings on. i think atm im only set to be allowed to edit the world, why you could not dig. i need to add people into permission groups. but so far got things on it that always back up every 3 hours. and sever restarts every hour to keep lag down

Server is up with a new network card, the old one was dying so the lag should calm down a liiitttle bit more, at the very least until we get the ram to upgrade the server.

2GB's is on the way and should be at the hosts doorstep next week, so it will be a massive upgrade from the 512 it is currently running

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post
    Server is up with a new network card, the old one was dying so the lag should calm down a liiitttle bit more, at the very least until we get the ram to upgrade the server.

2GB's is on the way and should be at the hosts doorstep next week, so it will be a massive upgrade from the 512 it is currently running
    Cool! Awesome to hear! Just out of interest, what internet connection speed do you have? Upload/download etc...

I'd consider running a server in the future, once I'm on uncapped internet. I hope to be building a new pc later in the year, or perhaps next as money allows!

Rakku

got a skyland set up as one of the worlds /wwarp skylands

got gates to work on mine, great for setting up a warp get from the spawn in point to your home. makes for easy travel from player base to base

hookshots to work. shoot an arrow only then click at it with string and you can hook shot to location

mcmmo running

pluging that lets to chop a base of a tree and it gets rid of all the wood, great getting wood and saplings

a plugin that lets you build monster spawners or loot one when you find it and kill it

aslo travel to skyland or nethers. you can even create custom gates from world to world

still looking though the huge list of plugins. looking at the economy ones...they seem complex.

Right so, staking my claim over here...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Server should have a significantly better auto backup program running on it soon. I started work on a new one a few days back and finished the first verson just now. After some bug testing I'll send it to Stars (likely for some more bug testing) and then hopefully corrupted chunks will become even less of an issue. But first, sleep.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Update: Fixed Rathio's to Rathios', added Runedragoon's frozen Nexus, added a town I'm creating.

Gallery

I'll update the gallery next time when I'm feeling less lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Cool! Awesome to hear! Just out of interest, what internet connection speed do you have? Upload/download etc...

I'd consider running a server in the future, once I'm on uncapped internet. I hope to be building a new pc later in the year, or perhaps next as money allows!

Rakku
    We're currently running on a Fios Connection, 30MB down and 10MB up. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    im still messing with the tools, and getting bukkit and plugings on. i think atm im only set to be allowed to edit the world, why you could not dig. i need to add people into permission groups. but so far got things on it that always back up every 3 hours. and sever restarts every hour to keep lag down
    Hey! I was able to steal one block of sand today! but nowhere else.
    Was able to get tools from the chest, then server kicked me out.

Uhh.... Blue, there was an accident at the bottom of my mineshaft... I think I got all the lava out but I lost my entire inventory... so I need more coal/torches to continue >.<

Here's what I'm working on in single player. I hope to migrate it to a multi player once I get it more finished.

It's a castle. Not as fancy as some of the others I've seen but it'll do fine for me. Sorry it's not a better video. I'm on vacation so I'm lacking music and subtitling tools.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq3YrLgt4Ww

A monster from the next update was leaked - its called enderman. Apparently it can move blocks around...

Wow that looks awesome Shian, I really like it!

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    A monster from the next update was leaked - its called enderman. Apparently it can move blocks around...
    It wasn't leaked. Notch had posted a screencap of them on Google+ and later wrote more about them on tumblr.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Yeah, not looking forward to the "angels" enemy.

On the other hand, an update that might have more furniture in it is win! I really want chairs for my table or a table that fits my chairs...

Umm... is there a certain timeframe when the stuff you dropped on death despawns? I was carrying most everything I owned to my secondary base location but died to a creeper. Now I can't find where I died -_-

Thread Information