Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

Darn, no craftbukkit update yet?

Multiplayer is pretty buggy right now, me and mine tried to use one of our old computers as a server; buggeh!

I think I'm gonna have to get this game, right now..

Rakku

Minecraft Beta 1.6.6

1.6.6:

+ Added a new use for bonemeal
    * Changed the material of glowstone from “glass” to “stone”. This means you need a pickaxe to get resources from it
    * Made glowstone drop more loot
    * Made the recipe sizes for creating cloth blocks and glowstone blocks smaller (2x2 instead of 3x3)
    * Re-introduced unlimited FPS, renamed the option again
    * Fixed beds not working very well at all in SMP
    * Fixed destroying a boat spawning the player too low, causing them to sometimes fall through the ground
    * Boats float up to the surface quicker
    * Boats falling down into water lose their vertical momentum very fast
    * Removed Herobrine

So while watching my nephew play I've seen bonemeal creates tall grass and flowers, trap doors, attacking wolves on peaceful....

o.o; yipe!
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Notch is making a lot of updates lately. I'm guessing that is the reason I haven't been able to get on the server lately?

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Dracana View Post
    Notch is making a lot of updates lately. I'm guessing that is the reason I haven't been able to get on the server lately?
    Yep. Waiting for a plugin update before it goes up - I've also been told there may be a server upgrade off akrion's old box.

We'll see. I don't have much space. xD Will need to see if I can A: Get, and B: Fit a 3rd monitor upon my desk. And then see whether or not the server chews up too much bandwidth for a network with 5 other computers on it. Also I'm still in the process of migrating stuff from the old computer to my new one. No idea how long this might take.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Alright guys! I am very happy to say that the server is -finally- back up and running.

Craft Bukkit has updated and the server version is now on 1.6.6!

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post
    Alright guys! I am very happy to say that the server is -finally- back up and running.

Craft Bukkit has updated and the server version is now on 1.6.6!

Enjoy!
    *Spazflail attack !*

Alright so the spawn points need to be sorted since porting to other worlds end up taking you some other spot.

Normal World has had a cobweb invasion

Snow took out the fountain

Eeeep!

Hey there!

Is the server down at the moment? I can't seem to connect at all. (times out)

Rakku

Server seems to be in a coming and going mood.

As of last night, I am completely lost and unable to find my way to my mountaintop abode ... I thought the compass always pointed towards your last spawn point, or where you slept last, but it really is pointing to where I first entered this world.

Is there an easy way to do this without dying? I'm carrying stuff that I don't want to drop. I do need to make a map, but I'm currently without one as I lack paper to craft it! I don't want to roam too much as I'm aware that I might unintentionally expand the world.

Other than that, what an awesome server...

Rakku

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    As of last night, I am completely lost and unable to find my way to my mountaintop abode ... I thought the compass always pointed towards your last spawn point, or where you slept last, but it really is pointing to where I first entered this world.

Is there an easy way to do this without dying? I'm carrying stuff that I don't want to drop. I do need to make a map, but I'm currently without one as I lack paper to craft it! I don't want to roam too much as I'm aware that I might unintentionally expand the world.

Other than that, what an awesome server...

Rakku
    o.o are you on the no-spawn world or the spawnable world? lol

there should be maps of both worlds posted in here somewhere..hmm.
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

My post still contains the edited maps and stars has the original.

The ingame map is nice but not that good.

My Example

Heh the best thing that's viewable is Githinji's parthenon thingy.

Awesome... thank you! I found myself again...

Rakku

I've now added your place to the map.

new patch seems very interesting, Notch leaked that he wanted to turn minecraft more adventury, hope we'll get something like the millénaire mod (NPC villages )

oh nice. that would be interesting! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Darziak View Post
    I've now added your place to the map.

Hey thank you!

And a thank you to whoever put a painting in my home.. Unfortunately I've just been dumped off the server while working underwater, and it now seems to be down.

Rakku

Thread Information