Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

::sighs:: well I guess Glindor got his wish.

dl spout, did as you stated and it kicks me from the server.

how long before your on a dedicated server?
    Chaos - Kinrath - Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper,
    Ashlind - hatchling, Corinnia - training biped
    Sparkled Sunbeam - hatchling

ok you dowloaded spout did you follew these steps after you downloaded spout?

"then when you are in the log in screen select the option button clcik the manual build and make sure build 1108|1.1 is selected save and close the option screen log in let it update then you can log in"

if you dont do this step you can not log in

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydragon View Post
    you brat!!!

okay minecraft name is QueenLadydragaon ty well just want to run around and look can wait until the move I'll just find glindors stuff and destroy it heheheheheheheheh

Uhm server address says java error lost communication O.o glindor you want to keep your favorite hatchie out?
    you missed spelled your minecraft name i saw in the logs you trying to log in under

Queenladydragon

Ive fixed your name now

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    you missed spelled your minecraft name i saw in the logs you trying to log in under

Queenladydragon

Ive fixed your name now
    oh ty uhm the server id you told me about in game does not seem to be working or Im not doing something right. Please let me know exactly what to do. thanx.

double check your spoutcraft build and make sure you are using 1108.next week we wil be using a new build

yes using manual build 1108 it does not recognize the other server id you gave me of 5819. I can get into the 2905 server but not able to build in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    i need to know minecraft name and the adress is sc15.servercraft.co:2905

in a month will change as we move to dedicated server

the other number is is for something else and can discuss again in game about that number.

you should of been set for build. i delete your name and reapplied it to the regular group hope that fixes it

nope still cant build not sure what I did wrong if anything. Hope you can figure out what is wrong

hopefully after friday this issue will be resolved. Friday saterday and possibly Sunday server will be down for update

so incase any one freaks when they try and log in. im in the process of moving the server to a dedicated machine. and again the main world is safe. please check back when ill post when done

Figured I'd post this here for those that like to see contraptions built in Minecraft, it's a minecart storage system I built a few days back:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Te-6XMgk4s
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

That's... awesome! I don't have the patience to learn how to make things like that.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

that's epic. now i want one ^^

but on another note Server statues.....well worked on it all weekend and well i think i am moving hosting companies. lack of FTP access is frustrating most of weekend spent waiting around for tech support to handle simple task they dont allow permission for the customers to access

dont know what Im doing wrong now but tells me I cannot connect due to outdated client. when I logged in there was an update, I closed the client when it was done reopened and still cannot access. getting the same message :;sighs;: ty for your help and patience with this draggie.

okay tried again, tried to update the client.. when I logged into the server it disconnected me because I was not on the white list. tried again with updating and told me outdated client again. AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
    Last edited by Ladydragon; April 16th, 2012 at 06:44 PM.

I'm not on the whitelist either. We are running 2.5 yes?

yes we need to run the client on 1.2.5 now but the server is still in the update process im sorry for the delay. i worked on it all weekend and have to work on it after work hours when i get home. im still debating on switching host as said 70% of the process was just waiting around on my hosting company to do simple task i just am unable to do since i dont have access to certain parts of the server proccesing

Just an update after 3rd backend crash with current hoster today. today i went and subribe to a new place so atm i am restarting the procces i been trying to do since Friday. Sorry again for the Delay

this new server address is DragonCraft.mclayer.com. server is on lockdown for at least 30 hours from this host please dont poke in as it may interfere with back ground task

Just an update. new hosting place has made things great. been working on it since got off work and got alot done. old word applied new world generated. repairing stargates and applying plugins and permissions. but for most part should be all done tomorrow night progress is going smooth ^^

OK every one should be able to log in now. please use new adress
    dragoncraft.mclayer.com

and patch spoutcraft to recommended build

new map address listed upon log in

also working on a website for are server

what am I doing wrong? I've updated, used the correct address, used the correct patch (I hope) and tells me outdated cient please help!

and now Im not on the whitelist! arrggh

Thread Information