Thread: Minecraft

Hybrid View

Default Re: Minecraft

Notch is making a lot of updates lately. I'm guessing that is the reason I haven't been able to get on the server lately?

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Dracana View Post
    Notch is making a lot of updates lately. I'm guessing that is the reason I haven't been able to get on the server lately?
    Yep. Waiting for a plugin update before it goes up - I've also been told there may be a server upgrade off akrion's old box.

We'll see. I don't have much space. xD Will need to see if I can A: Get, and B: Fit a 3rd monitor upon my desk. And then see whether or not the server chews up too much bandwidth for a network with 5 other computers on it. Also I'm still in the process of migrating stuff from the old computer to my new one. No idea how long this might take.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Alright guys! I am very happy to say that the server is -finally- back up and running.

Craft Bukkit has updated and the server version is now on 1.6.6!

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Starstilanxs View Post
    Alright guys! I am very happy to say that the server is -finally- back up and running.

Craft Bukkit has updated and the server version is now on 1.6.6!

Enjoy!
    *Spazflail attack !*

Alright so the spawn points need to be sorted since porting to other worlds end up taking you some other spot.

Normal World has had a cobweb invasion

Snow took out the fountain

Eeeep!

Hey there!

Is the server down at the moment? I can't seem to connect at all. (times out)

Rakku

Thread Information