Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

new plugin

quick tree added, golden axe insta chop tree...only use on trees you want to mine not on wooden structures

updated map

welcome dracana and meepsa to are world

im also working on getting a google doc made to list all the plugins i run and links to their pages so the players know how to use each plugin

link

As promised here is a list of the plugings i run they should all have working links to their info page. cookbook has a link to its recipe page

Plugin list

most plugings any one that is regular can access commands for it. please check out the home page for the plugings. lots of usefull info about each pluging.

atm working on getting this one added

Blue, any idea where a 1.7.3 install of spoutcraft may be? I can't find one and my spoutcraft refuses to work lol
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

I cant play on spout craft either try this to downgrade your minecraft
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fix...ersions.14168/

if it does not install need this
    http://www.microsoft.com/download/en...ng=en&id=17851

Hey Blue! I found this mod that you might be interested in. Why not take a look

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/otherdrops/

Note that the things it lists are options that you can program in with the mod. Not necessarily a default part of the mod

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    I cant play on spout craft either try this to downgrade your minecraft
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fix...ersions.14168/

if it does not install need this
    http://www.microsoft.com/download/en...ng=en&id=17851
    Aww no Spoutcraft.
    Oh well, atleast I can log onto the server again =)
    Thanks Blue!
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

Hey dracana interesting pluging. it can do alot of options i read. but specifically are you looking for? alot of plugin i have on can edit drops already. if you let me know i may use a existing plugin to add what you want.....right now I am aware that players want easier ways for eggs and cocoa beans

Well the major thing that caught my eye was the ability to reclaim glass and stairs since as the game is right now, you can't do that

ya do think its odd for sure we dont get a stair back after we put like 7 wooden planks into it and all we get is one wooden plank back

also arena is working click the sign to prep for battle. then click the sign in the prep room to chose your class once choosing hit the iron block to start the match

me and blaze had a blast fighting of the waves...let me know what any one think on the rewards should be i need to work on that part

So I was on Blue's server, in my mine and I suppose the GenOre plugin spazzed again and the walls of the mine turned into gold ore, iron ore, redstone, diamond, ect.. ....And I was lost. lol The mine is quite big being connected of mostly natural caverns and it was surprising what just the change of color of the mine caused me to become completely lost. I wandered around down there for awhile trying to find my way out. Eventually, I was dangerously low on torches and decided I would have to dig for the surface and then once up there slap together a crude shelter and try to find my way back home (which I had no clue where) by day. After what felt like hours of digging I finally broke through to the surface, and to my surprise, into the entrance to my base! What are the chances of that!?

Cave draconis.

Quote Originally Posted by GlindorOcculus View Post
    Eventually, I was dangerously low on torches and decided I would have to dig for the surface a
    /gate warp hasia0 -to spawn area

or

/gate warp [name]

players have access to create and use their own gates and the warp command

and yes gen ore is always on, it scans the world at a rate of 50 chunks every 30 secs and in the scan it makes sure the chunks have the min amount of set ore... i need to keep it on so when we explore it will keep updating new areas.

also the players on my server we should start discussing on what to do when 1.9 update comes around

one option if the server memory can handle it is, create a new world(1.9) and leave the current in place but that is only if the server memory can be stable. because if not we need to choose if we want to stay on the curent world or move every thing to the new 1.9 with all the new world features.

from what i heard 1.9 is coming in November

/gate warp hasia0 -to spawn area

or

/gate warp [name]

players have access to create and use their own gates and the warp command
    It wasn't working the last time I checked (long time ago) so I assumed it still wasn't working >< oh well, I had fun getting out of that place =)

And as for 1.9, when it comes out in my opinion, I think we should start a new world. Rebuilding doesn't bother me.

Cave draconis.

Raven valley on star's server is completed. Its the eastern desert town. Wall around it and space available to build a house of your own if existing lodging doesn't suit you. Lots of farmland and a mine to explore below as well means I've been living comfortably there.

The mineshaft is STILL not explored fully. Its that big.

I am of two minds when it comes to the possibility of a switch, keep the world and all our homes and lands plus the abundance of minerals. Or make the switch and get access to other resources and features not to mention avoiding any possible lag issues with the world on 1.9.

It may seem a bit selfish to say this, but if the decision is made to do away with the current regular world in favor of the new 1.9 world. I will need time to deconstruct my tower and move all my resources over (the ones in the chest and used to build the tower).

Also a curious question along the same vein, if the switch is made to have get rid of the old world, will the skylands and nether also be reset or will they be unaffected?

New map, mostly shows drac tower and the sudden ice age spreading

any one following the minecraft updates?

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Ve...sions#B1.9pre4

seems like there is a new realm also called "The End"

any one following the minecraft updates?

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Ve...sions#B1.9pre4

seems like there is a new realm also called "The End"
    Yup. And it's pretty boring too lol
    Just a floating landmass full of endermen.

Cave draconis.

Supposedly there will be new mobs in there called ender dragons too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPe8n...eature=related

Renamed the Server Dragon Craft ^^ since there be dragons!

also this is how it will go down when 1.9 goes live

current over world will be safe

skyland and nether will get removed and reloaded, so please move items from chest to current main world.

a new world will also be started to take full adv of the 1.9 features and will like us to move and build there. but i will keep the old main world for as long as need be.

right now im iffy on the end zone not sure we really need one doesn't look that special atm and will only take memory

Thread Information