Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

TCEi next time you log in into mine craft their needs to be a path of torches or glowstones that some one that walks(not flies) on the ground can follow and a spacing of maybe at most 30 blacks apart...... right now their so far apart and only on mtn tops i have no idea how to get back

I only got the path about half done, while you guys were waiting, I hurried up and just put some stones at those locations to give me refference for when I go back to finish the path. I'll be sure to finish it up for ya when I next log in, and go back and fix a few areas that might not be so easily reached on foot for what I have done.

Well Blue has done a rail to the area with our spots. I've also done an underground pathway as an alternative.

I logged in, ported to someone and got lost. O_o Also almost fell out of the tree.

I think there is a loophole of the no spawn though in theory... you can still bring spawned items over from the spawn world.

I made a game on my mtn if any one is brave to try

a run in a dark less tunnel make it to the other side and put your name on the wall of fame

just fix any creeper booms to rest it it for the next person

also Tcei haven't seen you on for a few days, the forest is back now,

1.5 April 19, 2011
    • Added Weather (rain, snow, thunder)
    • Added Statistics and Achievements
    • New Items (Detector rail, Power Rail, Birch and Pine/Spruce Saplings)
    • Holding SHIFT+Click on something in a chest will immediately drag the selected item(s) into your inventory and vice-versa.
    • Birch and Pine/Spruce trees now drop Birch and Pine/Spruce saplings, respectively
    • Performance improvements
    • Crafting a ladder now produces 2 ladders
    • If lightning strikes a pig, it becomes a Zombie Pigman
    • New settings in options:
      • Ability to change GUI size (Small, Normal, Large, Auto)
      • Advanced OpenGL (For higher-end graphics cards)
    • New Power armor image that looks like electricity (in /armor)
    Bug Fixes:
    • Climbing a ladder with gaps will not work anymore, but moving downwards is still possible.
    • On fancy graphics, the sides of grass blocks are now biome-specific and match the shade on the top.
    • You can now move through flowing water at previous speed.
    • Wolves have a better understanding of doors. (They will go through doors most of the time, but will sometimes get stuck on the 3 pixel thickness of the door. They will eventually back up for another go at the opened door.)
    • The lighting on portals and ice has been fixed (previously had triangles on the blocks) when using Smooth Lighting.
    • On SMP, the health of wolves are now syncronized between server and client, causing wolves to only whimper when low on health, opposed to all of the time.
    New Bugs:
    • Achievements only work in SMP if you have already completed first achievement in Single Player
    • Crash when Detector Rails are placed beside normal rails.
    • Blocks can't be placed on snow.
    • If you change Advanced OpenGL to on and then back again, giant holes will appear that you can see through.
    • Jumping off a fence in SMP triggers an anti-flight kick.
    • Rain will fall through glass, acting as if there is no block there.
    • When hitting a grass block the destroying animation is darker on the side than the animation on top of the grass block, though only on fancy graphics.
    • Flowing water no longer pushes empty minecarts that fall into it
    • GUI: create new world input boxes misaligned under small and normal settings

nice updates, especial the power rail

I hope lighting does not cause forest fires o.O

any word when the server will be back up and running?

does an update mean we lose are saved game on the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    any word when the server will be back up and running?

does an update mean we lose are saved game on the server?
    Yea we lose everything....

Not really. We have to wait till the server is updated to the latest.

Yea we lose everything....
    not really?

not sure what you mean by that its not really a definitive answer?

ok i made a joke fail.

The server has to be updated to 1.5 before we can get back on.
    Nothing should be lost when it is back up.

Yeah, the server only needs to be updated.. It should be fine. The main reason why things went to hell for 1.3 is because the save format was changed and the map had to be converted. x3

Quote Originally Posted by Darziak View Post
    ok i made a joke fail.

The server has to be updated to 1.5 before we can get back on.
    Nothing should be lost when it is back up.
    Yes that was a horrible joke! I was starting to sweat there getting very nervous if i was going to loose my lair. As punishment ill toss you in my bottomless pit.....but then you can fly

Well actually mods break when minecraft is updated. So I can't fly until modders update their mods.

Your lair? You'd be worried about your lair? What about my Istaria sign? D:

Going to get to work on updating the server now!

Edit: Apparently there have been some bugs with the servers, people are getting it all over the place, it's an instant disconnect on login that only plagues 1.5 servers. Looks like we will have to wait for a while unless it is only me that is getting the Insta-DC bug.
    Last edited by Starstilanxs; April 20th, 2011 at 12:30 AM.

Im getting the same thing. What a pitty today was the first day I actualy had time to log in too :<

Also @blue, Im glad the forest has recovered! No more flint and steel or other catastrophy causing items in my hot bar until I get a new mouse :U. For some reason here lately the scrool button and right button like to stick together randomly.

it says connecting to server butt i have yet be able to log in at all today, times out.

1.5_01 April 20, 2011 Bug Fixes:
    • Game no longer crashes when Detector Rails are placed.
    • Blocks can now be placed on Snow / Water.
    • Rain no longer goes through translucent blocks.
    But it seems this has caused a whole lot more bugs.

I'm wary about logging in now. lol my mod is broken so i can't fly atm, and i dont remember if i was in mid-air or not when i last logged out. XD I've had those fail moments logging in and plummeting 300 feet to the ground. Lol.

..at least it gets my acrobatics skill up. .___.;
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Oh, to have minecraft withdrawals and yet not to be able to log. Such fun! *Rabidly refreshes the multiplayer option*

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

Thread Information