Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forms & Techniques from Monsters

Default Re: Forms & Techniques from Monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Diput View Post
    This makes no sense. It is not difficult or demanding at all to level to 30 solo. I would even say it is too easy. If you just whatever quests you are able to (there are far more than needed for the level range so lots of choices) and hunt what the trophy hunters are looking for (and undead/WA when you are able) the levels go by so fast that it is ridiculous.
    Diput, finding the 30 first levels difficult or not is partly a matter of tastes and opinions, and they can be different. So, please, to be harsch isn't needed.

Question is for a completely new player is the progression intuitive enough (there is so much to learn about this game) and are they guided via quests to the right locations.

It's hard for an existing player to check this, as we all know how the game functions so steps that are obvious to us, might not be when it comes to a brand new player.

No doubt there are probably places that could be improved. But is the whole system flawed. I don't think so.

I recently went through the tutorial quests for skalkaar and the spirit isle so I could create the walkthroughs. There were things at the time I thought weren't right. Popups at the wrong time and information overload in some of them. But the quests were mainly straight forward enough. (Mastering is something that I don't think is covered in the tutorials nor in new trismus).
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

As we're reworking what the original topic of this discussion was about, the thread itself is growing very off that original topic, and getting "personal" in a number of posts, I'm going to close it down.

Once we've rebalanced and reworked the formula and technique system, we'll re-evaluate player feedback again.

Thread Information