Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Game Bugs

Default Re: Game Bugs

JM blacksmith trainer (chaos) in Mahagra doesnt sell JM stone brick form... not a biggie as scholar trainer stood next to her does

This is not a bug.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 11th, 2011 at 01:02 PM.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Apparently Baltorros, the trophy hunter in Chiconis who also thinks he's Clerash, is a telekinetic as well. I was out hunting silver trophies. Upon getting number 6, I must've been in range of this dragon's brain, because suddenly the chat window popped up giving me the end text of the silver golem mettle quest, 5 of the mettles went out of my inventory, and I received coin and experience. All while being attacked by the next golem (which I have a screenshot of, alive, attacking me as well).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by C`gan; April 10th, 2011 at 02:51 PM.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Problem with counter on primal rebirth.
    Used it at 11:16 and at 11:45 the counter is still at 1:00 hour
    Ah! my counter just started at 11:46 so 30 mins extra on reset.
    1 hour reset is long enough, 1:30 is way way too much

I am not able to reproduce this.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 11th, 2011 at 12:15 PM.

Small typo.

Essence Leather Band says "Tier Broken Item Component". Needs the tier number inserted.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 15th, 2011 at 12:15 PM.
    Shinobai - 100rng/100hlr/100war/80monk/65dru/80mage/65sprt
    Crimson Dawn - Chaos Shard

Shins Draconic - 100adv/85drc/what's lairshaping?

Brownback Stalkers are currently dropping Brownback Claws rather than Brownback Stalker Paws, and thus the trophy quest for this mob is currently broken.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 15th, 2011 at 11:37 AM.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

The quest "Sslanis Militia: Sand Beetle Stomp" requires sand beetle carapaces to drop. It seems like the carapaces doesn't drop anymore.

They do, but only from standard sized beetles not Large, Giant or Small. I'll add some clarification to the quest.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 15th, 2011 at 11:39 AM.
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Level up animation.

I love that it is back in game, however in my observations it is picky what schools it will function with. I have a couple of hatchlings both working on dragoncrafter and lairshaping, one on Order and the other on Chaos. It is consistent for me to see the level up animation on gaining a lairshaping level. But I don't get the animation on gaining a dragoncrafter level. I don't know what other schools it is or isn't working with as those are the two char I have been playing lately and hadn't even taken either out adventuring.

Also the music with the animation seems to be "clipping", cutting itself off with the stars rather abruptly.

Dracaena

All of these errors are seen after accepting the first new player Quest:

Error when going back to town after killing 3 Grulets for quest and last mob killed targeted: Quest tracker responded with the error as Char has not killed 3 mobs, even after quest completion! o.0' Will locate trigger point, but you all prob already know....

Upon either the Tutorial or talking to the NPCs. Then skillbar gets reset, regardless if Locked or not.

Looting is not part of the tutorial (or if it is, it was missed and needs to have pause so that it can be focused on exapmle, tutorial about engaging ends; char moves 7 spaces, Tutorial continues with the "looting" part

Upon targeting a spider outside the usual pat range for them, error. horizons_1302645188 .

If no loot on dead mob when use, "Browse" window comes up, instead of an Text error.

"ESC" does NOT close out open Quest window.

Will add more to this post and do searchs to make sure I do not post a known bug.

On the Skills tab of the Character Window, the "base" column no longer sorts on either the craft skills or adventure skills listings.

Knossos

Hunting on Elnath. Purple Tarantulas are dropping Purple Weaver Thorax's

Knossos

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 15th, 2011 at 11:52 AM.

The "Extended Fission Mobilizer" you are given in the quest "Dimensional Pocket VII: Deliver Parts for Experimental Cargo Disk" lists it prevents recall and teleportation, but I'm still able to do so with it in inventory.

Edit: Also an issue with the "Bronzed Proton Relocator" you are given later.

Edit #2: Mithril Bullion in the next quest of Dimensional Pocket has the same issue.

The issue isn't actually the items, but the fact that the PreventTeleport trigger used on them doesn't work unless the item is equipped. Thats not a bug, but rather the way the system was setup. So, I've removed it from those items since it was pointless anyway.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 16th, 2011 at 12:28 PM.

The quest "Help Out Thanthor the Fisher" still doesn't update when trying to handin the 5 droplets requested.

The first step "Defeat enough Greater Water Elementals to collect five (5) Water Droplets" is succesfully completed and updated but the next step "Return with the Water Droplets to Thanthor" won't update when talking to him.

This topic was closed before but I have not seen it work ever since I last reported it.
    This time I tested with another character resulting in the same problem as before.

I still can't see anything wrong with this quest. And in testing on Genesis it works just fine. But, I've re-saved each step of it in the hopes that does something.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 16th, 2011 at 12:35 PM.
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Delite View Post
    On Chaos shard, I've noticed that one spot seems to always trigger a ctd - the spot is heading up the hill along the middle of the road leaving the essence shaper. It's happened to me 5 or 6 times so I usually try to go off the road but sometimes I forget.

Need better description of the location please. What land-mass, nearest town, coordinates, etc.
    Trigged the CTD today while on my dryad so checked exact map spot when I returned - NT 45955/14134
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Quote Originally Posted by Delite View Post
    Trigged the CTD today while on my dryad so checked exact map spot when I returned - NT 45955/14134
    I just ran up and down that area a few times with a dryad and didn't crash.

Does this still happen if your world cache was clear when you first run through the area?

Encountered a problem with the NT connie today, I purchased a couple of forms and crystals, it accepted my payment but when I looked in my inventory I hadn't received any items from the trade. Relogged and I had my money back (before the trade) but the items were not on the connie to be purchased.

Since I was using the connie to trade between my alts, I checked the alt that had placed the items on the connie. Those items had not been returned to the original character so the items are lost in space somewhere

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

comp Bhal'kuk Gatherer's Finger

lists one of its uses as Defense Amor V, when Bloodskulk Bloodmage Finger is used.

Got it
    Last edited by Velea; April 22nd, 2011 at 10:34 AM.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Trophy quest "Go Bag 5 Corpse Fly Thoraxes" gives 7000 xp, should be 10,000 xp in line with other trophies of the same level. Coin value is correct

Got it
    Last edited by Velea; April 22nd, 2011 at 10:28 AM.

On the dragon starter isle, the mobs will be able to be hit with close range attacks when the mob is in a place that is considered out of range (7-10 meters), when I get into range with them, they will often run away to the same distance again, as if my character was actually there instead of being right in front of them.

I've tried fixing this with relogging, but it still persists.

Basket: Elm Small Round is created after adding just the water ingredient. Neither the elm hide tannin nor elm wooden reed were placed on the item.

Will be fixed with next patch
    Last edited by Velea; April 29th, 2011 at 01:59 PM.

In the quartermaster quest Marcus' Quest, the 3rd step is to make 5 Bronze Armor Bracelets and Bastea the jeweler is supposed to give the formula to you if you don't have it. I tried this quest twice and am not able to get the formula from her. I even tried look tradiong with Bastea and the jeweler in NT but they dont have the formula either.

Got it. Thank you.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 3rd, 2011 at 01:05 PM.

Thread Information