Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Bugs

Default Re: Game Bugs

The objective text for the quest "Dimensional Pocket I: Deliver a Load of Spell Shards" needs to be changed to reflect Xarinnis's new location. (Seriously, running all the way to Parsinia and almost getting killed by an angry skeleton only to find that she's not there is NOT fun.)

Got it. Thank you
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 5th, 2011 at 07:40 PM.

Forest Skulks outside Sable Shores have serious accuracy problems. They are unable to land attacks against even players 10 levels their lesser. In an epic 20-minute battle to re-verify the issue my newly created L12 warrior was able to kill 6 of the L21-22 hunters while sustaining only 40-50 total damage. This is being heavily exploited, and must therefore be rather a well known bug.

Got it. Thank you
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 5th, 2011 at 07:52 PM.

All obsidian golems are lvl 61.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 25th, 2011 at 02:00 PM.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Report from Order Shard:

There seems to be a problem with bipeds crossing the bridge south of Selen to reach the Portal to Balit's Isle. Along the way there is good chance that toon drops into water and, unless a speedy recall is initiated, toon dies.

I died once and recalled once then asked in Marketplace chat if it was just me with this problem. Awdz made it across bridge but in return trip fell into water and drowned. So it seems problem is not with my toon.

My guess is that this bridge is not often travelled so how long this bug has been in effect is not known.

Knossos

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the quest "Marcus' Quest: Shipment of Scales" calls for 5 Bronze-Sandstone Armor Wing Scales; however, this recipe does not seem to be sold in game anymore.

This is not a bug.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 5th, 2011 at 07:25 PM.

Armor tech is mislabeled as DEFENSE rather than a STATISTIC and therefore currently not sold by Quartermaster.

This is not a bug.

Spirit Ward Tiers 2 and 3 and 4 cannot be teched.
    They should accept both Fortify and Range techs.

This is a bug that occurred some time ago (Feb 19th), but I can't find any evidence it's been fixed on the forums, so will still report it as it's rather difficult to try replicate for me.

When defeating Seliena the Brilliant for the Helian RoP, the kill won't count unless you have (an assumed) 20 or more orbs in your inventory, when the quest says to bring only 20 causing you to fall under this invisible limit. We attemped several times with fewer than 20 orbs remaining, and it finally counted when I still had 23 in my inventory as she was killed.

Screenshot, even if it's not really needed:
    http://www.rawr.no/media/ext/istaria...edmoreorbs.jpg

We are unable to reproduce this or find any issues with this quest.

Gatherer's Boon, Bounty, and Blessing tech recipes still say Dowsing, even though the bonus is Essence Harvesting.

got it. Thank you.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 30th, 2011 at 05:02 PM.

Ssoren the town Marshall of Sslanis is not offering the quest for killing 10 Bronze boulder golems, instead he offers <!--ST370204

Got it. Thank you.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 30th, 2011 at 05:08 PM.

My apologies if this has been mentioned before but it is driving me nuts, not to mention running screaming away from my properties.

The construction lists will not sort besides alphabetizing. You can't sort by skill, level, or what has coin on it. You can't look at the biped plot to see how many buildings might need say mason work of a particular skill level. The grand hall list is a nightmare. Nobody will ever be able to find the t1 lair work that has coin on it

Help!

Dracaena

Fixed now on blight. Thank you.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 5th, 2011 at 07:27 PM.

On Chaos shard, I've noticed that one spot seems to always trigger a ctd - the spot is heading up the hill along the middle of the road leaving the essence shaper. It's happened to me 5 or 6 times so I usually try to go off the road but sometimes I forget.

Need better description of the location please. What land-mass, nearest town, coordinates, etc.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 1st, 2011 at 10:35 AM.

I don't know if this is already on a to-do list somewhere but the energizer bunny style battle music is making me nuts.

Example: last night I (lv100 ancient dragon) was gathering veridian azulyte in the deadland above Parsinia. The dummy, decay for brains undead there insisted on trying to hit me so battle music on. Battle music still going when I get to the world crystal shaper, still going when I fly to the silo at Nuthala, still going when I return to the deadland for more gathering. It only shuts up when I jump in the portal to haul a diskload to the lair. Please make the battle music behave before I decide that solitaire on desktop is really more entertaining and pleasant sounding?

Dracaena

Beginner and Journeyman Blacksmith trainers sell Mixing Spoon formula, Expert Blacksmith trainer, Baric Greybeard in Aughundell, does not.

Got it. Thank you. Also found that Baric was missing the Masonry Trowel and Jewelry Pliers.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 1st, 2011 at 04:48 PM.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Garanthos, the Dralk Trophy Hunter, may be a lunus dragon and such, but I think he needs a better grasp of the language he's attempting to speak when it comes to scions of sapling maple.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by Delite View Post
    On Chaos shard, I've noticed that one spot seems to always trigger a ctd - the spot is heading up the hill along the middle of the road leaving the essence shaper. It's happened to me 5 or 6 times so I usually try to go off the road but sometimes I forget.

Need better description of the location please. What land-mass, nearest town, coordinates, etc.
    Sorry it's in NT near 459/141.

There is a quest on NT where the player has to buy a Chocolate Covered Gruok tail. However, if the player has ever checked any of the buy filters it won't show up. The only way to make it show up is to uncheck everything and then check 'Requirements Met' (alternately, uncheck everything and set a price limit of 24-26c). Neither of these solutions is very intuitive to a new player (I've talked a couple through this now).

I've checked with our client coder to see what is checked/unchecked by default regarding preferences for when someone trades for the first time with a consignment merchant or pawnbroker.
    The following UI elements are set to unchecked by default:
    Tier
    Price Range
    New Items Since
    Requirements Met

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do if someone changes from this default prior to doing this quest.

I've also confirmed that with these default settings, you do not have to have "Requirements Met' to have the Gruok Tails appear.
    Last edited by Velea; April 8th, 2011 at 12:34 PM.

1. I've noticed that whirlwind attack is linked with energy sabre counter

Correct, they are both considered a multi attack and so share a counter. This is not a bug.

2. Radiant Stat Crystals don't drop from Mylocs..

Crystals do drop from the Myloc. But, not all T6 crystals are available from all Myloc.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 9th, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I've noticed something, having switched over to crossbowman. I went to Kion and picked up both town marshall and trophy hunter quests for massive cedar treants. Enraged cedar treants, while dropping scions of massive cedar, do not count as massive treants for the town marshall.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 11th, 2011 at 01:05 PM.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Another list sorting problem that I don't think has been mentioned.

Plot permissions using a friends list. The names on the friends list will not sort alphabetically if you click on it. I think it used to. Those lists can get rather long and unwieldy if you have alts, guild mates, and friends on it and you need to check for a particular name.

Thanks,

Dracaena

Thread Information