Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: possible break from Order

Default possible break from Order

Might be taking a break from the Order shard for a while.
    I`m ruining people`s RPs left, and right, and my own real life stresses are interfering with my RP moods, and judgment. I can`t take the stresses of it anymore. these characters: Reagle, Ryzaak, Ramythis, Nightshade, and Falkor will no longer be seen in public chats anymore, as a precaution not to be tempted on RPing with mulitple people. That only sends me spiraling into depression when one player gets angry with me. I`m far too emotionaly unstable to deal with OOC stresses. so I`m leaving Order for a while if I`ll be back depends on how I feel. and if my guilt complex will go away.
    Again, I`m sorry I failed you all, ruined what little good RP there is left, and betrayed you.

Default Re: possible break from Order

Market's nice and safe. Also, ironically Dragon channel I'm not a part of the RP crowd anymore, but I can still help others OOC when it is needed. Just because you're pulling away from RP doesn't mean you have to quit playing or pull away from the entire community.

I agree with Shian, in that while you might pull out of RPing, that doens't mean you need to leave the whole shard. Maybe just feeling it out for a while and cooling off on RPing but still present can sometimes draw inspiration to you. Of the RPs I've been in with you I haven't had anything ruined.
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Sadly it`s not just the RP. the reason why I need to get away entirely is cuz a player I`m close to in real life doesn`t want me to have friends on the shard, IC nor OOC. I know many enjoy roleplaying with me, but I cannot. not without making one person so jaelous she guilt trips me to the point of tears. so best safe then sorry, I`m leaving Order and/or staying invisible for some time. :P

Ok, it's none of my business, I know, but it sounds like that player needs some serious help with this jealousy problem.
    If it is what I think it is you have to take really good care of yourself, these things can hurt you more than you might think.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Sadly it`s not just the RP. the reason why I need to get away entirely is cuz a player I`m close to in real life doesn`t want me to have friends on the shard, IC nor OOC. I know many enjoy roleplaying with me, but I cannot. not without making one person so jaelous she guilt trips me to the point of tears. so best safe then sorry, I`m leaving Order and/or staying invisible for some time. :P

i know who it is. if she becomes more of a problem, just report her...she's chasing away people from the server.

Sounds like not much of a friend to me either.... that's just cruel.

Someone that tries to push you away from everyone is not a friend you need to have around Dark, people like that tend to seperate their vicitm to make it easier to abuse them. If I were you I'd kick this so called "friend" to the curb, rather than let myself be seperated from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    Someone that tries to push you away from everyone is not a friend you need to have around Dark, people like that tend to seperate their vicitm to make it easier to abuse them. If I were you I'd kick this so called "friend" to the curb, rather than let myself be seperated from everyone.
    This x10,000. That is not a "friend." That is an abuser, it's toxic, and capitulating to whatever ridiculous demands/pressures they put upon you is wrong. Kick them to the curb, put them on /ignore, and submit a ticket to report the abuse if they don't immediately leave you alone. If you can't find the strength to do it for yourself, please consider doing it for the rest of us: I have no idea who this person is, but that behavior is not something I want in Istaria. Ever. It is sick and unacceptable, but since hunting people down and removing them from the gene pool in real life is frowned upon I'm willing to settle for taking away their "toys" and running them out of town.

Reagle, there's one person and one person only who should ever dictate who you consider a friend, and who you do not. Who you choose to interact with, and who you do not. And that is you.

In my personal opinion, any friend that tries to dictate who their friend can be friends with, is no friend.

If ever I'm in a situation where I must choose between two friends, the friend I choose will always be the one that's not making me have to choose to begin with. And if it's both of them making me choose, then my choice will be neither of them.

*pokes darkwing* come join me and my RP friends on chaos, I know the Hasias would be very happy to see you again their

I dont know what goes on order, but last week apparently when one comes to greet you and you greet back i got chewed out for not using ooc brackets. after that i said it was my last time i would hang out on order.

and yes i was greeting back in a RP fashin

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Might be taking a break from the Order shard for a while.
    I`m ruining people`s RPs left, and right, and my own real life stresses are interfering with my RP moods, and judgment. I can`t take the stresses of it anymore. these characters: Reagle, Ryzaak, Ramythis, Nightshade, and Falkor will no longer be seen in public chats anymore, as a precaution not to be tempted on RPing with mulitple people. That only sends me spiraling into depression when one player gets angry with me. I`m far too emotionaly unstable to deal with OOC stresses. so I`m leaving Order for a while if I`ll be back depends on how I feel. and if my guilt complex will go away.
    Again, I`m sorry I failed you all, ruined what little good RP there is left, and betrayed you.

I have seen you about myself and all I can say is - I don't see the problem...
    For the most part you're a compitent roleplayer. And hell, I enjoyed even watching you at work.

But if you feel comfortable, I can't stop you. Be well!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

Imust agree with most if not all thats been said...if some is gonna get jelous over other freinds there not much of a "freind" themselves ...and to get jelous over rps is just stupid...i know who your refering to dark and i would just report it.. as far as rl is consernd iv already told you what i think of that....
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    *pokes darkwing* come join me and my RP friends on chaos, I know the Hasias would be very happy to see you again their

I dont know what goes on order, but last week apparently when one comes to greet you and you greet back i got chewed out for not using ooc brackets. after that i said it was my last time i would hang out on order.

and yes i was greeting back in a RP fashin
    I fear it isn't simply a matter of which shard Darkwing Duck is RPing on...
    I am sad to see you got chewed on for not using brackets, but the ones who did that shouldn't have. A large part of the Order roleplayers, I think, don't mind if ones doesn't use brackets in a RP channel or when there isn't current roleplay in the local channel, but even in this case, being harsch isn't the right thing. I am sure a large part of the Order shard's players would enjoy seeing you there, and I would be among them.

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    I fear it isn't simply a matter of which shard Darkwing Duck is RPing on...
    I am sad to see you got chewed on for not using brackets, but the ones who did that shouldn't have. A large part of the Order roleplayers, I think, don't mind if ones doesn't use brackets in a RP channel or when there isn't current roleplay in the local channel, but even in this case, being harsch isn't the right thing. I am sure a large part of the Order shard's players would enjoy seeing you there, and I would be among them.
    I agree. though I know a lot of the long time RPers will complaine if you don`t separate IC, and OOC somehow, I`ve seen folks use different ways. some use brackets, others use <> or ooc- to distinguise between the two. just makes it easier when dealing with more then 2 players in a chat room. but if you`re not the kind of person who likes to do that, then there`s other chat rooms where OOC/IC doesn`t matter, and it`s all just random fun XD
    I luckily am pretty good figuring out if someone speaking ICly or OOCly, as I know a few who on the Order shard NEVER use brackets. XD so if ur ever on, feel free to poke me. ^^ Reagle`s Domaine`s always open for RP. that`s my own personal chatroom for anyone who would like to RP with me. it`s based in Reagle`s lair.

I don't mind random fun, myself
    *pounces on Darkwing Duck.

Wow, just wow. Every time I read of these things I wonder if Order is inhabitated by some psychos or something.

Can't those guys just PLAY and have fun?
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    Wow, just wow. Every time I read of these things I wonder if Order is inhabitated by some psychos or something.

*grabs cloak and dagger* PSYCHO YOU SAI?!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    Can't you just come and see by yourself?
    Order shard isn't the only place in which there may be psychos or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    This x10,000. That is not a "friend." That is an abuser, it's toxic, and capitulating to whatever ridiculous demands/pressures they put upon you is wrong. Kick them to the curb, put them on /ignore, and submit a ticket to report the abuse if they don't immediately leave you alone. If you can't find the strength to do it for yourself, please consider doing it for the rest of us: I have no idea who this person is, but that behavior is not something I want in Istaria. Ever. It is sick and unacceptable, but since hunting people down and removing them from the gene pool in real life is frowned upon I'm willing to settle for taking away their "toys" and running them out of town.
    What Thickle said X2. Reagle don't you DARE let this overzealous,
    self-deluded, Drama Queen drive you away from the many good friends
    you have on Order.

Simplest solution - Put her in Ignore. ALL her toons, and Good Riddance.

Order is and has been your home for many years and many happy
    events. Do not let one person ruin them, not just for you, but for
    many of us on Order.

Andaras

Thread Information