Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Istaria completely down?

Default Istaria completely down?

Can`t log into Blight either! an error showing up saying user marked as inactive? Has my account been deactived?! if so WHY? D:
    Did I do something wronge?

Default Re: Istaria completely down?

been like that all day for me here

All ur base r blong to us!!

Blight is up for me, now.

hm... went to accounts.istaria.com appears they`re doing maint on accounts O.o I`ll try to log in again XD

There was an announcment that they were going to be down untill this evening put out yesterday.

Yeah I know the live shards are down XD wasn`t able to log into blight. but I got it now. they were doing maintenance on the user accounts that`s why I got the error lol

ya they did not explain well what "extended maintenance" meant

Me fix you long time?!?!?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

While shards are back up the web page with the accounts/subscription access still appears to be down. It still has notice saying server is under maintenance. Hope they dont mess up my sub renewal in 4 days time.

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Well they did say that the account system would be down. That includes your account.

It should all be fixed soon!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

Quote Originally Posted by aegor View Post
    While shards are back up the web page with the accounts/subscription access still appears to be down. It still has notice saying server is under maintenance. Hope they dont mess up my sub renewal in 4 days time.
    Which web page do you mean, Aegor?

Because accounts.istaria.com should be fine and online. That is whereyou go to manage subscriptions and accounts.

The website play.istaria.com is not needed for managing accounts/subscriptions, and is actually offline indefinitely at this point while work "behind the scenes" continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Which web page do you mean, Aegor?

Because accounts.istaria.com should be fine and online. That is whereyou go to manage subscriptions and accounts.

The website play.istaria.com is not needed for managing accounts/subscriptions, and is actually offline indefinitely at this point while work "behind the scenes" continues.
    So there's no way to copy to blight at this point? Or check your plot status?
    I'm really not a fan of https://accounts.istaria.com. It tells me what type of subscriptions I have, but not how many or when my next one runs out.

you can't delete character right now either.

Default Problems logging back in

I seem to be getting stuck at the character stats at the loading stage and then after a lengthy pause I end up looking at sky. This is happening on 2 pcs. Is anyone else having this problem at the moment?

Default Re: Problems logging back in

yes, did a recall and able to see characters, but still taking a long time for the vault to open and mobs are invisible. Others in game are noticing problems also.

Default Re: Problems logging back in

Hai! Just tried to log Ru, twice. Both times just sky. Maybe 3rd time the charm. Wasna 'under maintainance' next to char name during logon, so guessing the account maint mentioned in other thread was done. And yes. just see looking up char stats for bout 5 mins then sky.

Thanks Velea - it was the play.istaria page.
    All sorted out now with your responses.

Default Cant get into game

I can not get into the game on any character i have i get to the loooking up character stats screen and then it just sits there windows task manager shows game is running so it dosent appear to be a lock up

finally got into game but my character is blank the world is blank and chat isnt loading

Chaos shard and all my characters assigned to chaos
    Last edited by Vandellia; February 23rd, 2011 at 05:11 PM.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Cant get into game

I have merged all the "I can't log in" threads into one, as they are all the same topic.

I have also alerted our tech team.

However, it would be very helpful whenever you post that you are having log in problems if you would include the server you're trying to log in to. That would save us a great deal of time trying to connect your forum name to game characters.

Thread Information