Thread: Peak RP times?

Default Peak RP times?

Hi folks!

Well, I've played the game for years and years now, and have exhausted all the things I enjoy doing when it comes to play the game. Further, I find myself increasingly frustrated with the gameplay itself. I... just don't want to play the game anymore.

Which is why I RP! I still have a blast with that..

However, with the low server population that is spread across all time zones, I find myself often logging in and sitting with little or no RP for some hours, which is a drag.

In your experiences, in general, are there times of the day or even certain days when you experience more folks around, roleplaying? I know this can vary wildly and sometimes it just happens, but if there is a different time of day or a certain day of the week that I can be logging on and have a higher chance of bumping into someone...

Thanks!

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Default Re: Peak RP times?

Thats actually really hard to say.. I would usually say around 8-10PM PSTish, but it also sometimes becomes active around 1-3PM. (I hardly go on in the morning hours so I am not too sure there, but it doesn't seem as active)

I generally see most around 10pm-3am British-whatever-British-time-is-time. I imagine there's stuff later than that too, due to time differences, but by that time I'm generally snoozin' on the keyboard.

Hope I run into ye' soon, anyways Nam D: I need to fling cute squeaky hatchling at you! C8<

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

I agree with Stars, he and I are both on between 8pm-10pm(sometimes I've stayed till the 1-2am range if an RP is going good.) I haven't been on during much of the afternoons but occasionally I've seen groups of people on around 1-3pm PST as well like Stars said.

But usually in these times there's roughly anywhere from 4-10 people online at once who are free to post if they feel up to it. Usually there's an RP of 2-4 people on in the RP tab going already.
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

I see mostly people from:
    Midnight : Moscow
    10pm : Berlin
    9pm : London
    4pm : New York
    1pm : Los Angeles
    8am : Sydney
    6am : Tokyo

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

These days since it's still school time, people are generally much more active on weekends than weekdays. On weekdays it's usually in the evening hours after folks come home from school and work and such. Like 7pm EST onwards. During the summer people are on earlier all through the week.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Seems mostly weekends are active or late night times. least in my time zone, I`m US central time, so from around 8:00pm till maybe 2:00am my time seems to be peak RP time. anywhere before or after usualy pretty quiet unless certain players are on, if you see me (Reagle) Zarla, Romirez, Niveus, all on, I can almost guarentee there WILL be RP going on xD Us four seem to keep the roleplay channel pretty active. ^^ then when Stars, and Gith are on lots of action
    but like I said seems the times between 8pm, and 2am US Central time seem to be the most active. not sure what timezone you live in, but hopefully you`ll catch some RP soon
    I`ll be looking foward to seeing you

I'd be there, too, if I hadn't to sleep at this time, with work to do the next day.

Thanks guys! This does help. I think I tend to get on in-between periods of activity. I am also one of those that is just so used to RP 'in person' and not as much in the chats. I need to look back at the chats again I guess!

I'm on the east coast of the USA so EST (or GMT -5). I have early mornings most weekdays so I tend to be off and thinking about bed by 10pm EST (that's 7pm PST) and weekends are workdays for me too so it's hard to know when I will be on. I will poke around more though.

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Yes very helpful - I know for me I can only play "Prime time" US time zones (7-10 CST that's 8-11 EST) and I've been trying to pick a night I can make "IStaria Night" to try and get back in game.

Yea, one night a week only for me right now- between other games and RL that's all I can spare. ASnd for crafting my lair that's all I want..lol.

I knwo in some games Fri/Sat are dead wheras weekdays are more busy, but some of you are saying Fri/Sat might be more active than weekdays now in Istaria. So perhaps I'll pick a Friday night or something to make my Dragon night...
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Also in local chat Nam, I know Starstilanxs and Myself (Githinji/Raml) are chilling out in New Trismus' square. So if you ever wanted local chat we're there for that as well, and as well there's others there as well.

I think also Bristugo is another locale, however it's got it's lag issues so if you have no problem with that then that's a good place too so i'm told.
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Default My times

My best times are between 8:00 PM and 5:00 AM EST.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Thread Information