Thread: Lucky The Gambler

Default Lucky The Gambler

Lucky The Gambler in New Rach currently offers 10c, 100c and 1s gambling tokens for sale. First off, he doesn't have the bot, offer the option to gamble, or allow you to sell the tokens back, so unless a player realized there are gambling dens as plot buildings they feel they are out of luck and wasted their coin. I bought some of each type to see if they actually worked at the player owned gambling dens and only the 100c ones do. The 10c and 1s tokens can neither be used or sold there either.

I would suggest that these tokens either be removed completely, or only offered at the player owned dens. Personally, as I enjoy using the gambling den here and there, I would not mind seeing the 10c ones just be removed (as 500c is the lowest bet) and the 1s being both sold and accepted at player owned dens.

This is on Chaos shard, although I'm sure the issue is probably on all shards.

Default Re: Lucky The Gambler

I personally have no experience with these, but perhaps try using the 10c with a small den, 100c with a median den and the 1s with a large den... if they exists? Good luck!
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Default Re: Lucky The Gambler

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    I personally have no experience with these, but perhaps try using the 10c with a small den, 100c with a median den and the 1s with a large den... if they exists? Good luck!
    They do exist, but unfortunately I haven't gotten them to work =/

Thread Information