Thread: Stop Sharing!

Default Stop Sharing!

So just spent most of yesterday and today (feeling a bit better now at least) with nausea, headache, shivering and sweating under blankets. I wasn't too warm, but eh was soaking the sheets anyways.

I swear, every time I go outside or my other half comes home from an out of town job site on contract, I catch something. I'm just not sure anymore if my immune system has gone to crap or what, but I catch it. Easily.

I love it when people share but there is this exception: stop giving me every cold and flu under the sun. If you are sick, stay home!

Default Re: Stop Sharing!

I got it from Agnes, she got it from Jim, we all agree it must of been Louise who gave it to him!

That is sad to hear... I hope you'll get better soon.

Start taking Vitamin C supplements Runos. There's a product called Super C22. I took it for a while and it boosts so many things for you it's crazy. But I hope you get better soon!
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    Start taking Vitamin C supplements Runos. There's a product called Super C22. I took it for a while and it boosts so many things for you it's crazy. But I hope you get better soon!
    I'll have to try this... hmm.

I know how that goes. with my step sister, and niece staying here, my niece brings home every virus in the wind. so I`m NEVER healthy. lol luckily now she`s staying at her dads, and she`s got strep throat. yeah stay there Kaylee, I can`t afford strep. :P
    Kids are the worst when it comes to bringing home illness. XD

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    I'll have to try this... hmm.
    Nah, don't, the only thing you get out of it is very expensive urine.

Hope you feel better soon though

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

IRL, my parents (that I live with) call me a Carrier.

What happens, is that I will "catch" a cold (I've been known to catch flus, sore throats, and even strep throat once), but NOT show the symptoms, and bring the stupid thing home, and both of them come down absolutely ill with it, and I'll never show a single sign of having it. In fact, there was this one time, where I brought something home, a bad cold with a side of stomach flu... they both came down with it... but then after they got over it, a few days later, they came down with it again, though slightly milder. They must have given it back to me... and then I gave it back to them. lol. I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it...

I'm (in)famous for doing that, and the worst part of it is, I don't even know I have it! The best clue I get, is a mild sniffle... but is that sniffle because I'm carrying a nasty bug, or is it because I was outside for a few minutes in the cold? I really don't know.

I only get any sort of major symptoms of cold/flu maybe once a year. But yet, I bring home at least 5-6 bugs a year that my parents come down with.

yes i know heh the kides seem to shar the most ..even if u dont whant it . XP working at a ellmaenty.... little kides .pr-k to 5g ... heh and me being the dishwasher i get the .bad end of some things .. from the food to the . spoones and ... *mumbles* ABC gum that i HATE!! >_< i find my self getting sicker more than i was b4 i started this job :P But i never get over seeing the happy smiles from them giving me there tray and some even saying thank you .mis."my name"
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Dhalin, I had a colleague like that, the real bad thing about her (the witch!) was that she was always complaining about her sick colleagues, they were so weak this and that. while she was the source of all evil and germs.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

*serves RuneDragoon some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy and some chicken soup (from a recipe!) on the side*
    Hope you feel much better very soon!

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    So just spent most of yesterday and today (feeling a bit better now at least) with nausea, headache, shivering and sweating under blankets. I wasn't too warm, but eh was soaking the sheets anyways.

I swear, every time I go outside or my other half comes home from an out of town job site on contract, I catch something. I'm just not sure anymore if my immune system has gone to crap or what, but I catch it. Easily.

I love it when people share but there is this exception: stop giving me every cold and flu under the sun. If you are sick, stay home!
    I shall sneak into your house.

And I shall AZNEEZ on yew.

On a more serious note - agreed. I've gotten the flu TWISE this winter and each time because people cannot turn their heads when they sneeze or stay at home.
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

I went and got some ginger tablets the other night - wow they work good. No having to listen to complaints of stomach... got some rest for once.

Glad to hear that

Thread Information