Thread: What a short abscence!

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Exclamation What a short abscence!

Tsk, tsk.

One month of being gone and I already feel like it has been ages.

I was very surprised to hear that quite a few people missed me! And I have been working hard.

Things have not been too pleasant (As my thread in the complaints section has made it clear), but I am sure they will get better in time.

Either today or tomorrow I shall officially have my subscribtion back and I will be able to get back in-game and join you all again!

I HAVE heared that there is some sort of drama/loss going on in Order, and I do hope not .

Either way. I am happy to see you all again!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

Default Re: What a short abscence!

Good to hear you are coming back Fix! Look forward to seeing you on Order ^^ As always there are adventures waiting to be had!
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

What are the state of things?

I just wanna know before I re-join. Hopefully today. If I'm answered.
    Last edited by Fix; April 5th, 2011 at 10:57 AM.

State of things? O_o

Well....good? Rp happening everyday....good things happening, sometimes a villain is around....you know, standard rp stuff XD
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post
    State of things? O_o

Well....good? Rp happening everyday....good things happening, sometimes a villain is around....you know, standard rp stuff XD
    No superarguments? No evil bears?

well i did a tinkering demonstration of several outfits designed to make the gnomes wearing them less appealing as snacks to dragons, but i did not quite solve for the second step yet... only tagath and my pride were hurt by it, and i cast a healing spell on tagath (he had on a protective work claw too, so i'm not sure he was even injured).

no evil bears, but an evil tree named thistleface took interest in my gathering steelsilk. he took interest in the ground instead after i showed him my transpatial requisition (in the form of my flaming bow).

so are you here yet? hurry up!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    well i did a tinkering demonstration of several outfits designed to make the gnomes wearing them less appealing as snacks to dragons, but i did not quite solve for the second step yet... only tagath and my pride were hurt by it, and i cast a healing spell on tagath (he had on a protective work claw too, so i'm not sure he was even injured).

no evil bears, but an evil tree named thistleface took interest in my gathering steelsilk. he took interest in the ground instead after i showed him my transpatial requisition (in the form of my flaming bow).

so are you here yet? hurry up!! :-)
    In due time >: Today's a bish, I am currently doing an assignment and will be here QUOTEONQUOTE learning ENDQUOTEONQUOTE for another SEVEN hours. Once I am home I will do it :3

PS: You're next on my eat list. Reguardless of what you put on.

Thread Information