Thread: Awakened,once more.

Default Awakened,once more.

Scrawled into the ice, written over time and with patience.

I have slept for to long, my body is rested, the ice hangs heavy but comforting on my hide, but I have slept to long in this crumbling cave, it sickens me and I tire of it, I must move on. My claws are ready, my mind is dull,but can be resharpened. I search some where, to relearn the ways of this world, and my self.

[OOC: I found my self missing the RP, my dragon, and this games system, I'm ,at one time a long time player, returned to this game, I am looking for an active RP guild into which I can reacquaint my self to the game and its microcosms, due to the nature of my work and other life issues I had to take a massive break from the game, and now find my self with the wanted time to return. So if there are any active RP guilds who have room for a gruff but loyal Lunus]

Default Re: Awakened,once more.

*serves Xaxationlorex some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

-`=leans his head low to take a sniff,and gobbles down the meal='- The little ones are so useful..

*uses [Sharpened Dragon Toothpick] to avoid getting swallowed and [Special Tooth Extractors] to create a way out, since a dragon with that many teeth won't miss a few*

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    *uses [Sharpened Dragon Toothpick] to avoid getting swallowed and [Special Tooth Extractors] to create a way out, since a dragon with that many teeth won't miss a few*
    I knew it!
    Your kind are harvesting dragon teeth now!

TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

*The black dragon bows respectfully. "Welcome on Istaria, Xaxationlorex. I'll be glad to help you settling in these lands, if you need any help, informations or advices."

*Then, Temeraire frowns towards Awdz and grbs her with his large tail. "This dragon did'nt allow you to take his teeth away from him. Give them back to him, and if I see you try that again, I'll have to punish you, by slurping you and letting you covered with slobber."

-`=The white dragon growls, rather savagely at the small creature,then turns his attention to the fellow dragon.='- These lands are familiar..yet all too different,I know soon I will need some one to help me find the correct winds again.

-`=Turns his head to the small stealing creature again='- As for you..

*harrumphs in her squeaky gnome voice*
    i won't take teeth as long as the dragon does not attempt to eat me!

I will have my eyes on you tiny little thing..prying hands are good for eating.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home xaxa....
    i would recommend not eating awdz, she is most useful to have around -
    and she has a tendency to use whatever is at hand in her experiments....
    dragon innards prolly have some purpose handy for making explosives to extract resources easier....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information