Thread: Are there still empty plots?

Default Are there still empty plots?

I know this game has been around for quite a while now, so I was a little concerned. I'm still new and haven't gotten to the point where I can start looking for a plot yet, but are there still plots out there for grabbing? It's definitely a goal for me. I play on Chaos.

Also, what's the average price or level that players get to before they can afford to build? Is it something I can do on my own or will I need to find other crafters to help?

Sorry for the noob questions, but thanks!

Default Re: Are there still empty plots?

I see empty plots all over Chaos server, including completely empty settlements.
    I even see many plots available in good locations near valuable resources.

The average price I see for a non guild plot ranges from a few hundred silver to over one gold piece. The more expensive plots tend to be near valuable resources. There is no average level required as long as you have the coin which you can earn early on if your are so motivated.

You can build entirely on your own as you raise your construction skills and adventure levels to gain access to more dangerous resource areas.

You might find this tool useful:
    http://bristugo.com/freeplotsgmap

The plot status information should not be more than a day old.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Thanks to both of you for the info... The link is especially useful. Looks like I'll have plenty of choices... almost overwhelmingly so! Time to start saving!

Oooohhhh! NICE! and you can also get a sense of population from it as well! (Now to go look up my old plots!) (Still trying to decide which shard I might rejoin in...

Thread Information