Thread: Horizons Crafting Calculator: NEW UNOFFICIAL SERVER

Hybrid View

Default Re: Horizons Crafting Calculator: NEW UNOFFICIAL SERVER

Nice work and thank you Cegaiel for the updates.

I do have a question: Is it enough to download only the most recent update or am i supposed to download and apply each and every one of them after reinstalling and applying the last update from timeless guild online update server?

And some observations too:
    - unless i did something wrong, i cant seem to be able to find the repaired biped jewelry and weapons and the repaired dragon armors.
    - the t6 dragon tool seems to be missing
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    I do have a question: Is it enough to download only the most recent update or am i supposed to download and apply each and every one of them after reinstalling and applying the last update from timeless guild online update server?

And some observations too:
    - unless i did something wrong, i cant seem to be able to find the repaired biped jewelry and weapons and the repaired dragon armors.
    - the t6 dragon tool seems to be missing
    Yes, you only need to grab the very last .zip file. The most recent will always include all previous things done.

The only reason I keep copies of all the previous patches is for history/archive purposes (if ever a need to compare what happened before and after a certain patch). Or if I perhaps screwed something up, then can go back and find the earlier version to retrieve the info.

You are certainly correct, there is no repair forms (Armor, Jewelry, Weapons nor the newly added Dragon repair). I guess no one has ever thought about those. I certainly didn't notice they weren't in there until you mentioned it; but then again never looked either. Looks like something to add to the 'to do' list.

The Dragon T6 (Adamantium) Tool Claw is missing, good eye, I'll try to gather the stats for that tonight and add it for next time.

Glad to see you around again Valereos We do need to exchange contact info. I sent you a private message and a friend request.

New patch is now available for the Spring Content 2014 data. Just click the update button inside HCC program. Enjoy

Some things updated/added:
    • Mind Range tech added
    • Mind Damage tech added
    • Frozen Carapace Dust form added (Comps also added)
    • Glass Nodule Fabricator form added
    • New category added "Resources - Foraging" for the above two formulas.
    • Recycle times updated on all other Fabricators (Egg, Milk, etc)
    • Vilitis Plant Processing added (Comps also added)
    • Most of the new bulks on the plot buildings. Still awaiting confirmation to the remaining missing data to fill in the rest of the data. Unknown will show as ? for bulk amounts in the mean time.
    • Updated many icons in the database (previously was hard coded/overwritten with my .xml files).
    • Glass bottles now produce a qty of 5 instead of 2.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Notes regarding next patch (coming within next couple of days), particulary for current/future administrators. I am adding all Hand Wraps with the following keyword tag <item-keyword>skill_use_onehandslash</item-keyword> instead of <item-keyword>skill_use_unarmed</item-keyword>. Previously was BLANK.

The reason is that using this keyword tag will allow the tech of Ability: Power Strike tech to be applied to the Hand Wraps. Using Unarmed tag or leaving BLANK will not allow this. The Power Strike tech was added to Hand wraps on the Oct 15, 2013 game patch. This is the tag that will allow this new tech, but not affect the valid/normal list of techs currently available for Unarmed... Using One hand slash instead of Unarmed tag or BLANK works out perfectly without consequences. We got lucky on this one

Please do not revert 'skill_use_onehandslash' tag with 'skill_use_unarmed' on Hand Wraps or revert back to BLANK... This is not a mistake.

Everyone else, the new shield stats are coming soon to HCC. In the meantime, the new Shield stats (from patch) can be obtained from here.

I would also like to be able to extract the "order name.xml" (ie "T1 Dragon Spells.xml") that was uploaded; but unfortunately, the way the plugin behaves, that can not happen. The plugin will always rename your "My Order Name.xml" to "order.xml" and "My Profile Name.xml" to "profile.xml". After it renames THEN it uploads those generic file names. No way to tell the "original filename.xml".

When your files are uploaded, they will always be received with a filename of report.xml, report.html, order.xml and profile.xml. If you look in your HCC/Temp folder, you will see the filenames that was transferred (after using Export to HCC Public Order Database feature). It's always: report.html, report.xml, order.xml, profile.xml (that resides in HCC/Temp folder). These are the file(names) that gets uploaded. I wish it would transmit the "actual filename.xml" instead of "order.xml". So regardless of the "order name.xml" you uploaded, it will always arrive as "order.xml" on my end. No way to see what your original file name was. The original file name isn't included in any of the xml tags either

Since that can't be manipulated, I have come up with a possible solution that is now LIVE. Now when you upload an order, your IP# is recorded in the database (added to each record). Additionally, you receive a cookie to every upload (Last Uploaded Order#). So you have two possible ways to let the site know that this is your record and you allowed to edit or delete it.

This is the simplest way (not foolproof) to allow people to edit their orders (without having to force people to login the main site). You can edit/delete any record you uploaded, as long as you match two criterias. Either your current IP# matches the IP# of the person who uploaded OR if you have a cookie (last uploaded order#) matches an active record. If a bot or spammer takes advantage of this simplicity, then I can add extreme security measures to enforce who can edit records (most likely you will need to login to main site first before your uploads are accepted). Let's hope this will not happen.

So if the site detects you have the same IP# as the person who uploaded said order OR If you have a cookie (last order uploaded) that matches the said order, then you can edit/delete the record (order).

The Edit function will let you rename your order from the default of "order.xml" to another name (such as "T1 Dragon Spells.xml"). This new order name will also show in the table.

In other words. If you upload an order and your IP# matches the IP# that uploaded the record OR if your cookie matches Last Order# uploaded then you will be able to Edit Order Name and Delete Order. Else you will see "Not your order!" instead.

After you upload an order, you should now be able to edit it and change the Order Name (or delete it). This would be the idea scenario to where you would change said order to "T1 Dragon Spells".xml.

Since these are new fields, I have wiped and replaced the Database. Future uploads should work as intended, so upload "Generate button" some more

@Dacurly, try to upload your T1 Dragon Spells again. This time, see if you can edit the Order Name to "T1 Dragon Spells". You (and everyone else) should then see this updated filename that will serve as a description.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; September 5th, 2014 at 06:59 AM.

Just Tested it out and it works perfect. Nice workaround Cegaiel. Its very easy to change the name. I like it
    Did another Test, I setup an opti. profile and uploaded a set I had made up for doing a batch of T5 shield scrolls. Worked get
    Then I downloaded the same file to see best way to get it back in HCC. It Downloaded to my normal download folder, I right clicked it and went to open with HCC, works good. If you just double click it it will be sent to your Browser most likely.
    Last edited by Dacurly; September 5th, 2014 at 02:02 PM.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thread Information