Thread: New Filter for Construction

Default New Filter for Construction

I think there should be a filter for construction items that would be separate from the resources filter. As many players use construction skills quite often during the day, I think this would be a worthwhile addition to the game.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Default Re: New Filter for Construction

I solve this problem by creating custom filters. I have filters in my knowledge book for dragon cargo disk components, dragon claws, lair shaping. Things that get lost in the general categories. The preset categories is kinda long already. Dragons even get jewelery, food, scrolls, etc, things we'll never have a form for.

Dracaena

Why have each person customize when this is something that would be beneficial to a majority of players?

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

I think it would be very helpful. I do a lot of construction, both dragon and biped on my alts. Anything that saves me a minute is a good thing

CloudAngel

Ancient Helian Dragon
    Chaos Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    I solve this problem by creating custom filters. I have filters in my knowledge book for dragon cargo disk components, dragon claws, lair shaping. Things that get lost in the general categories. The preset categories is kinda long already. Dragons even get jewelery, food, scrolls, etc, things we'll never have a form for.

Dracaena
    I've looked everywhere and I cannot find the item creation window or knowledge window to create my own custom filter. Would you please share your knowledge?

If you open the knowledge book and then go to the formulas tab at the bottom left corner there's a + button that allows you to create a new filter and populate it with forms. Let me know in game if you need help with it at all if you decide to use it
    Shinobai - 100rng/100hlr/100war/80monk/65dru/80mage/65sprt
    Crimson Dawn - Chaos Shard

Shins Draconic - 100adv/85drc/what's lairshaping?

Dragging items into the custom filter appears to be broken. Can drag all day and nothing goes into the new filter.

You have to drag the actual form, not the specific item itself. Best way (or only way I think lol) is to uncheck the box in the bottom right hand corner that says "show products"

The way I add is let's say I make just a new filter called "Construction". I now uncheck that box of show products and filter my resources. I then look for the forms I want to add. In this case I'll add "Expert Stone Construction Keystones". I'll drag that form into the new created filter and it will be moved to there. If you now filter only your newly created filter you will see the form you just added.
    Shinobai - 100rng/100hlr/100war/80monk/65dru/80mage/65sprt
    Crimson Dawn - Chaos Shard

Shins Draconic - 100adv/85drc/what's lairshaping?

Thanks - I needed to uncheck show products in order to get it to work.

Thread Information