Greetings Istarians!

One common request is to make it so the stone walkways appear above the stone flooring tiles. With the newer tiles going upwards of 40x40, this means that you could potentially never use the walkways as they'd be buried. I decided to rectify this situation by raising them just enough for visibility over these tiles. There is an issue however that I would like to bring to attention and discussion. It would seem that the current model had some issues that had to be corrected on the side, and as such I did that as well.

To try to sum it up in a nutshell: In using models that were a bit broken to begin with, then fixing all the issues, the new models will make everyone's stone walkways appear in a different location than they were with the broken model. It will misalign and scatter the walkways and you will have to likely end up deconstructing and rebuilding them to make things appear visually correct again.

Before releasing these new models, we just wanted to open a short discussion on the forums to be sure that no one thought of issues we couldn't predict.