Thread: Some issues with the lack of mobs

IndigoStar

Default Some issues with the lack of mobs

Started playing today after a very long absence, was pleasantly surprised with changes since last december, graphics running much better than before, so far no real lag, decent frame rates through all my wandering.

My main complaint, and it is a deal breaker for me is the lack of mobs. I wandered for a good 30 mins without seeing a trace of one. I did find in some areas if I stopped for a sec, one would pop. I was getting really frustrated. Finally I looked at one the maps that had mob locations and was at least able to go find some things to kill.

I'm not sure if they lessened the mob number to reduce server lag or what... But things are a bit empty. I'm hoping at least the spawn rate is high or trying to lvl would just be silly.

Can anyone in the know shed some light on this issue? is it by design or are there still spawn problems..? An empty world is not a fun one.

Indi

Glocaug

Default Re: Some issues with the lack of mobs

I believe that the spawning issues have been fix ( from what i've seen),there are many more mobs and kind of mobs now, u just have to look in the right places. Ussually u can ask people in the different chat channels for locations. Also keep in mind that the WA are supposed to come back and spread across Istaria in the next couple weeks.

Lockwood

Default Re: Some issues with the lack of mobs

that'll be nice to see

of course it makes me wish selen had walls surrounding it...but can't really do anything about that

Thread Information