Thread: Blight Update 206

Default Blight Update 206

Blight Update 206 has been applied to the Blight Testing Shard on Wednesday, May 18th and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted.

Fixes

• Fire Ogres now no longer erroneously count toward the quest Hardened Scales 8. Now only the Dire Wolves will count.
    • Spiked Scales quests 8 and 9 now give proper amounts of experience. Spiked Scales 10 no longer gives experience upon completion.
    • Primal Instant Heal 9 and Drain Bolt 9 now give proper experience amount upon completion.
    • Drain Bolt 10 no longer gives experience upon completion.
    • Drain Strike VIII: Another Strange Oastic, Primal Instant Heal VII: Sand In the Claws!, Primal Instant Heal VIII: Return to the Cold now gives proper experience for completing the quest.
    • Gather Rare Components for Balit's Research now has Balit asking verbally for the same items he has on the list he gives out.
    • Expert Fine Broad Sword formula now properly allows you to deconstruct Fine Mithril Broad Swords.
    • Removed bugged resource spawn of Titian Azulyte from player lair in Titian Mines. (Spawn of Titian Azulyte in the public lair has been increased slightly to keep overall resource availability near the same.)

Default Re: Blight Update 206

Attunement npc still missing at isle of fire and ice.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

how do you even get there to attune? i am so used to being able to just go there that i forget.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    how do you even get there to attune? i am so used to being able to just go there that i forget.....
    The old Island of Ice port still exists and does not require attunement. There is simply a second one now on the bridge between the Islands of Fire and Ice. Though as far as I have heard, the NPC is still not there.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

on blight there are 2 ports with an islands of fire and ice destination, both of which are unavailable to vel, at least (i haven't logged in mw to check him).....

That's not the port you want. You want just Island of Ice. I think it might have "Trandalar:" appended to it now, but I assure you it exists. Try the Trandalar portal in Bristugo; I know for sure I saw it there.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

will do, rapt, and many thanx for the info!!!

Thread Information