Thread: Quest dialogue and direction

Default Quest dialogue and direction

First point is the killer. I recently remade my account, started from 1, and I noticed that some of the quests send you off to the wrong area. Two in particular, the spell to kill Gruoks in New Trismus of level 4 or greater, the Gruoks aren't with the others, they are instead next to the saris ghosts, and the spell shard delivery quest in Kion. The dragon in question is just up the hill in Kion, not in the city you are directed to. Several friends have reported quest creatures have moved around in the past.

The second point is just a minor annoyance that throws the mood off in the game a little bit. Several of the dialogues given when you receive quests have bad grammar. A few misspelled words won't throw my mood off but bad wording does, an are instead of an is, or something of that sort. A look into this would be appreciated!

Default Re: Quest dialogue and direction

We'd be happy to fix these.. if we knew what they were. But specifics are needed to look into such problems.

We need at the very least the name of the quest that you were doing, and what the quest journal says is preferred to make it even faster for us to fix these problems.

There is always a "Current Bugs" thread running on the forums where these sort of things can be reported.

Thank you for helping improve Istaria

Thread Information