Thread: Greetings and Salutations!

Default Greetings and Salutations!

I'm Briohn o Loinsigh ("Bree-uhn o Lin-see" is close enough ), a very new player on Order; only been playing for about a week, so, there are many more questions than answers right now...actually, I'm not sure I even know what the questions are!

I've started as a Blacksmith, and have gone through all of the quests Guran has to offer, and am now at about 11.5 skill level; I've also dabbled, a bit, with magic and warrior skills, although I'd prefer to avoid combat, unless it's absolutely necessary.

I'm looking at either the Weaponsmith or Tinkerer prestige schools, although I'm guessing I should also build up my combat skills before trying to get to Dalimond, since I was told I need to *walk* there, and I'm assuming Aradoth isn't quite as safe as New Trismus?

Anyway...so far, so good, I think...at least, I'm having fun!

Default Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Nice to meet you welcome to Istaria and Order.

Welcome to Istaria and Order. The trip to Dalimond is doable, just have to be smart about strategic use of sprint. The strategic use of taking up tinker early in your career is something else again. Drop by the new player channel, I will be in there regardless of which alt I am on. And plenty of others as well to ask advise from.

Dracaena

*serves Briohn o Loinsigh some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Hello, and welcome on Istaria. I can't help you much about biped craft as I have a dragon, but yes, you'll need more levels or help to reach Dalimond alive.
    Feel free to poke me in game, my name is the same than here, if you need help.

Thank you all for the warm greetings, advice, and klava! I've found the New Player channel quite helpful, and a very friendly dragon helped keep me alive last night when I discovered that attacking one white maggot means that every other white maggot within 20-miles comes running...ermm...slithering...did get a little exciting....

Welcome and yes you can avoid fighting pretty easily. Just ask C`gan:P
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Welcome to Order and Istaria.

Andaras

Thread Information