Thread: taking a break again

Unhappy taking a break again

*takes a deep breath* ok, some people might have noticed that I haven't been on much lately, and I have several reasons for that:

1) school (bleh, thank god it's almost summer)
    2) I've become somewhat more social over the past few weeks
    3) there are things going on on blight of which I do not wish to take any part (people that want some info on this are free to send a PM, I just won't be going in detail here)
    4) I have become OBSESSED with Aro'Kai
    5) I have lost my drift to play istaria, thanks to certain people (and I'm really bad at forgetting stuff like that)

so I might log in every now and then when I have some time, and feel like logging on, but for now, I'll just frequent the forums a little.

I hope to see all of you again once I get my fluffy bum back into the game!!

Default Re: taking a break again

Oh, that's sad but having a break now and then isn't that bad. Maybe in a while your reasons don't exist anymore and you can come back and look at it all with fresh eyes again

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

oh noes! D: sad to hear you`re having troubles with peeps on Blight D:
    hope it`s not from Order folk like me >.>

I too have been far too busy with friends/family, and work to be able to play as often plus it`s getting warmer out, and I tend to enjoy my time outdoors in the summer XD besides I gotta whip myself back into shape... shed off those winter pounds :P

Hope things get better for yah Meeps! if you ever need to talk feel free to poke me XD

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    oh noes! D: sad to hear you`re having troubles with peeps on Blight D:
    hope it`s not from Order folk like me >.>

I too have been far too busy with friends/family, and work to be able to play as often plus it`s getting warmer out, and I tend to enjoy my time outdoors in the summer XD besides I gotta whip myself back into shape... shed off those winter pounds :P

Hope things get better for yah Meeps! if you ever need to talk feel free to poke me XD
    sadly, it's from ex-order peeps
    both are ANNOYING as hell, and apparently had been plotting against me
    also, they auto-hit to no end, and even though I'm no roleplayer (well....not much) it still annoys the hell out of me to get my wings ripped off, neck sliced and even my legs friggin cut off without being able to talk ANY sense into them at all

O.o that`s not good! sounds like good grounds for the ignore option
    If I`m in the mood for a violent RP, I always ask the player if it`s ok first, if they are not alright, with it, then I don`t. It`s just simple manners, and how I personaly work it on Order. if they continue harassing you though you should report them. I`ve had a person banned from the game due to this very same problem. and due to that, I only ocassionaly RP now unless in a private chat. :P
    Last edited by Darkwing_Duck; June 10th, 2011 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Had more to say XD

I second what Darkwing Duck said. They can't force you to RP how you don't want to RP, nor can they harass you, and they should be reported for that.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    sadly, it's from ex-order peeps
    both are ANNOYING as hell, and apparently had been plotting against me
    also, they auto-hit to no end, and even though I'm no roleplayer (well....not much) it still annoys the hell out of me to get my wings ripped off, neck sliced and even my legs friggin cut off without being able to talk ANY sense into them at all
    That's all probably why they're ex-order. >.> You wouldn't get far in public RP on Order behaving like that.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

HAHA! That's when you miraculously display regenerative powers and all things harmed are immediately restored...

TADAA!!

Fight bad RP with silly RP! .

In any case, its good to take breaks regardless of where you are or what you play - so take your break and have fun with yourself and then one day you'll be pulled back in...lol .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

*serves meepsa an [Imperial Urn] full of klava to have during the break*
    hope to see you again sooner rather than later!

Thread Information