Thread: [Closed]Is My account Jacked or Worse?!

Exclamation [Closed]Is My account Jacked or Worse?!

When I log into Nightwhisper Dragonshade(My main character), it goes fine until it stops loading. I can see my hotkey bar, my chat box, my friend list, my group box, my camera, health and all those others but I can't see my character, the ground, buildings and I can't move at all. All I see is shadow blobs and the sky and that's it. What's going on? Did someone jack my account and make it like that? Or did something else go wrong? Please help me, and fast!!

Default Re: Is My account Jacked or Worse?!

This happens sometimes. Best thing you can do is turn the loading screen on and manually clear your world cache.
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

To delete world cache you need to find the following folder

C:\Program Files\Istaria\World_cache\

Inside this folder you will find a folder named for the shard that you normally play on. Select this folder and delete it (don't worry as when you log back into the game it will recreate it and download the cache again)

N.B. Under no circumstances delete the sector_default.def file, this will cause more problems with the game.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Thank you much, guys. I appreciate it. Thank goodness no one jacked my account.

wait, delete the entire folder? I tried that and it said that it was empty and it couldn't be deleted.

Are you trying to delete the right folders?
    If you play on Chaos it's "chaoshorizons" and Order is "orderhorizons" ect..
    Make sure you also have Administrator privileges on your computer.
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

Yea, i have the right folder. it's Chaoshorizons cause I mainly play on that shard. but that folder is empty. I can't delete an empty folder.

If you haven't already, can you run a full scan via the patcher so it checks every file.

Failing that the only other thing I can suggest prior to logging a support ticket is to rename you character's preference folder (\Istaria\Prefs\Chaos_charactername) and stick 'old_' in front of it. This forces the game to recreate your characters preferences. Downside is you lose all your interface settings.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I tried to tell you all this in-game, over the weekend, Night. Delete the world cache and run a full scan. It also sounds like you may have deleted something you shouldn't have. So a full scan is the only way to fix that.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

Thread Information