Thread: Hi guys!

Default Hi guys!

Well I am typing this as I am playing the game. I have been playing for the last couple of days (as a free member) and I have to say that thus far (even though all I do is crafting quests) I am enjoying this game very much!

My character name is Palirond Alias and I am on Order
    See you guys online!

Default Re: Hi guys!

*serves Palirond_Alias a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

hehe! thanks, I think I talked to you the other day? If not then I spoke to someone with a similar name to yours :P

Welcome Pali,

did you like the dragon cake?

See you ingame, good to have you with us
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Hello Palirond, I saw you on Order, while I was in game, and tried to send you tells, but you seemed afk or busy, so I'll say it there. Welcome on Istaria, and feel free to ask others if you need help. My name in game is the same than here if you want to poke me.

Welcome, Palirond! I'm a bright-green dragon hatchling (also very new to Istaria), so, if you see me, say hi!

Tullamore
    Always speak politely to an enraged dragon.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome guys, you all seem very friendly (and yes, I did love your cake though when I tried to brush my teeth after eating it I found meat between my teeth..Do you know anything about it by chance? :P)

I was afk for a couple of hours the other day, needed to cook some food in RL and lost track of time lolz. But I might online later today, I hope to catch you guys!

Welcome to Istaria, may you find many friends and Adventures!

Hope to see you on Order soon,
    Andaras

Thread Information