Thread: [Fixed]Ruined Overseers missing (SPOILER)

Exclamation [Fixed]Ruined Overseers missing (SPOILER)

Just wanted to warn people before reading this as it (may) contain a slight quest spoiler.

As the topic may suggest, Ruined Overseers are nowhere to be found. They are required for "Old Rachival: Enginering a Disaster (Part 2)" (ie Winter Vale Engineer quests). I have been all over the place and had the pleasure of a dragon help me search for them and they are nowhere to be found.

As a side note, the Blighted Spanners drop, but would be nice if they stacked.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Default Re: Ruined Overseers missing (SPOILER)

They spawn, but in very low numbers up near the blocked gate to Old Rachival.

Thanks for letting me know about the Blighted Spanner. Will get that fixed for the next patch.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I'm inclined to belive you this time Amon Others have told me they are there, but I've hunted the entire area for 2 hours, and spent another hour up near the blocked gate just killing the three engineers that keep spawning there and still no sign of any Overseers... so I don't know if they have to be triggered or something, but I must be haven't some insanely bad luck

After looking again for numerous HOURS today, I cannot find them. I was there with 2 other people for ages and still nothing. I have yet to talk to anyone who has personally seen them.

Please double check they do actually spawn and on what timer they spawn. Please double check everything to do with these Overseers

I assure you, they are not anywhere near the blocked gate between Old Rachival and Winter Vale (/Gnomian Outpost). Please, this is killing me....

(PS. When you spawned Reklar in Bristugo and it killed the player built Connie NPC's, no one could trade with them... not helpful!)

The overseers are not spawning on Chaos. If they are then they must be invisible or hiding under stones. Have sat around and run over the whole area in which the engineers and shades are spawning and haven't found a single one. Have also stood right at the gate and nothing other than shades or engineers appear.

Just went for a quick fly on Blight and couldn't find them either. Mind you, I did not have the quest, not sure if that will change things and really don't have the time right now to get the quest and see if it does. Please make doubly sure that every thing is working as intended.
    SoG? Where? :-P

Alas gone are the days when this was easy to do.

*cough* BUMP *cough* Oh Amon if you could pretty please re-examine the situation it would make me happy

I did not try killing them yet, but did you confirm that the ruined shades amidst the engineers do not count?

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    I did not try killing them yet, but did you confirm that the ruined shades amidst the engineers do not count?

Already thought of that one and no, it didn't work.

gives this thread a small poke . in seeing if it was fixed yet. not whant to spend 3 hrs flying all over agein trying to find whats not there

"had a find key going "/select ruined overseers " and still didnt find them .."
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Fixed with update 208, still only on Blight.

Abbie found another bug with this. Delta 208 increased the spawn rate, but it turns out the monster template was setup to point at Engineers instead of Overseers. So, it'll truly be fixed with the next patch (delta 209).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information