Thread: [Closed]Random Exits

Default [Closed]Random Exits

I recently started playing the game again after a while. and I managed to play up to Kion without any problems. Untill I got the quest to kill Bronze Golems. For the first hour or so the game ran fine, but now, after fighting for a bit the game just randomly exits without any warning or any error message. It happened twice within 2 minutes and I have no idea what is causing it.

Default Re: Random Exits

My first thought was, did virus scan kick in then?
    I'm probably no help but filing a ticket with support at https://support.istaria.com is usually an excellent way to get help. :-)

Default Re: Random Exits

I've experienced the same thing, at different times (at least, I think it's the same, from your description: You're happily playing the game, when without a bit of warning, you're suddenly staring at your computer desktop; Istaria has simply shut itself off with none of the usual "shut down" stuff).

It *seems* to happen, with me, most often when there's a LOT of activity on my screen; i.e., when there is either a bunch of players all running hither and yon, or a lot of critters attacking me...but, it doesn't *always* happen (or, even, usually) in those circumstances.

I've seen several others report the same thing, in other parts of the forum. It's annoying, but, at least so far, hasn't gotten me killed; when I've logged back in, the critters have been gone...haven't logged back in to find myself under general attack...lol
    Always speak politely to an enraged dragon.

Thread Information