Thread: Thinking about giving it another try

Default Thinking about giving it another try

Been many dark moons since I left Istaria. Currently reside in Middle Earth, Lord of the Rings Online, Silverlode server. Thinking about giving Istaria another looksee but only in a casual sense.

Amazingly enough I dredged up my old username and password but I have long since lost, threw away or stored somewhere I'll find unless I move my old game disks. So the $64 question is where and how would I DL the game, what are monthly fees and can the Dev Team dredge up Kwinn out of some moldy gawdknowswhere?

It's be nice if I could get Kwinn back more or less intact...really don't want to start from scratch and grind all those bloody adventure levels again. I do enough grinding in LoTRO LOL.

Anyway, I've stuck my head in the door as promised to Sephi, I guess I'll have to see what happens from there...
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Default Re: Thinking about giving it another try

I came back after quite a long time and the Devs got me my account back with my old char Just send them an email about it and they will likely give you a free trial with your account. As for where you download it....I think at the main Istaria site?
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Kwinn! *hands kwinn a large mug full of klava presented withe a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home!
    try asking about your character at https://support.istaria.com, the devs are really helpful :-)

It looks like the game can be downloaded here. (That URL is... kind of silly. >_>)

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Ok now that's just creepy. I was looking at the Ember portal for Shepard's mountain and thinking about your wonderful tech comp consigner :P
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

the Mighty Kwinn

though I only know you from the forum,
    but you were legend when I was playing on Unity

Looking forward to meet you on Order!

I think is np to get your old char back.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Welcome back Kwinn!

Dracaena

Aye Kwinn - stick around and have fun with some of the new content (even if you outlevel it its still new and fun! )

HI AGAIN!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Welcome back Kwinn , long time, hope you end up hanging around awhile.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, kwinn!! of course you are remembered, how could you not be?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

You should be able to send in a support ticket to get your characters back, that is if simply renewing your sub doesn`t do it. I`ve cancelled a sub, and renewed it, and still had all my charaacters, no levels or items were lost

Anyways, welcome back! and
    *Reagle spoils you with shinies*

Got the game DL'd, cant get logged into game or access support. Appartantly my game username and pw differ from forum ones. I'm at a brick wall now
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Quote Originally Posted by Kwinn View Post
    Got the game DL'd, cant get logged into game or access support. Appartantly my game username and pw differ from forum ones. I'm at a brick wall now
    file a ticket for help at https://support.istaria.com - i think you can file a ticket even if you don't have an account. the devs are great at working through issues, in my experience.

long time no see friend, as for the logging in bit there might be a "remember password" on the log on bit of the support site i think maybe that would help?
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

I actually had no idea what my username and password were from several years ago. I decided to make a new account, but when I put in my email, it said there was an account already associated with it.
    Long story short, it auto-emailed me all my information, and my account was intact. Do you still have your original email?

Thread Information