Thread: my first maps, a try

Hybrid View

Default Re: my first maps, a try

Thanks for you great work.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Pharaxes, well done! As I returned some weeks ago to Istaria and I've started to work on the mappack again would your graphics of a great use for me.

Is it allowed to use your graphics for a new version of the "mappack" (you'll get the credits for that of course)?
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Oh I'd be honoured

But I have to say that after the last revamp the map of whole Istaria might not reflect the actual surroundings there now :-/

You're of course free to try that on a map pack before you give it out *smirks* wouldn't want to be the reason the map pack is called buggy

Great, thank you

I think I won't be able to fit in the large map, it even need a lot of tweaking that hills and mountains get those light effects and adding water to rivers, seas and such. But all the new islands, Dalimond and dungeons is what I'd like to add to the map pack.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Thread Information