Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Calling for a council

Default Re: Calling for a council

[Ryzaak] *now on his belly pinned by Lungtien, he`s suddenly engulfed in white flames, feeling the pain of his already decomposing hide now burning off, he growls* Ieo don`t know where Cynny is. aea has been in hiding, and won`t even come out for me anymore. For all Ieo know aea is already dead... *his earfins drop at this* mission failed. Reagle, nieo will never see your Father. Reklar will destroy him, he`s already about dead anyway. hehehe.. *he snickers, then his eye widen as Banniet pokes him with the flaming spear* That IS the truth... if nieo don`t believe me, check for nieo self.. *he then releases an old lunus phylactery he stores memories, souls, and energies in. it rolls to Banniet`s feet, and stops at his toes*

*then suddenly Lungtien`s firebreath hits him, causeing even more burning damage to his hide, until all that`s left is exposed muscle, all nerves are now gone, so now he will not feel the pain, only smell his rotting, burning flesh*

[Reagle] You No good, rotten monster! excuse of a dragon!! *Lunges toward Ryzaak, and grasps his throat with a forepaw* nieo leave me no excuse not to kill you now! How can we trust you? *he snarls holding the undead drakes throat in a foreclaw*

*she snarls but just pads away from everyone, her scales still spiked out at 95 to 98% she doesn't bother glancing backwards, her tail twitches angrily as she walks as she heads over past a nearby lava pool and down the worn path leading to a all to familiar area for herself before she sits down and starts to try pulling the arrows out of herself as well as healing herself slowly as she does so, she was to ticked and feralized to do much else*
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

(( Aww! poor Saphire! *huggles her* Hope I didn`t forget yah XD think she got Ryzaak with flameburst right? ))

~Banniet watched as Ryzaak released the phylactery, moving his feet so as not to come in contact with it, his spinefin still spiked out about 85%. Using his left hand he pulls a small leather pouch from his pack, picking up the object with it unsure of what touching such an item would do. He then backs away from the undead dragon, snorting a few times to get the stench of his burning rotten flesh from his nostrils, glancing coldly back at the 'roasting corpse' as Reagle clenched his throat.~
    Well then, this little bauble holds your knowledge does it?
    ~He still held the flame spear in his right hand, holding it propped upright against the ground, the flames culminating at the top like a torch.~

*the elf hasn't moved an inch yet, still just folding his arms and watching the scene looking a bit bemused. His eyes follow the phylactery as it rolls then Banneit as he picks it up. Figuring the half-dragon thing at least partially trustworthy, he doesn't raise an objection to this.*

*He does, however, look concerned when he sees Saphire padding off. Knowing she is very agitated, he doesn't run to follow her since he likes his head where it is....at least for now.*

.......Am I wanted or needed here, dragons, or are you wanting to finish this play without this actor, mmm~? *he asks any who would care to listen to him, glancing at his long nails before he uses one to scratch his chin* there is little I can do here, aside from the dreadfully obvious~
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Runos is busy gritting her teeth and trying to rather painfully pry the crushed metal claw off of herself. She shrieks as she attempts to re bend it enough to remove it. She stops to take a breath and looks to the elf.

"If he is telling the truth, do what you must, but if he is lying make him tell the truth, perhaps. Of course, I have no way to verify that this burning sack of bones is telling either..." she notes.

LungTien just stares at the burning Ryzaak, far enough from the flames, unpleased. "Everyone seemed eager to destroy him while we could have made him talk... but well, it is too late now..."

...I fail to see why it is too late. If it is undead, it can function without a head, for Istara's sake~ *he says dully, shaking his head and approaching the group now* hold his head still, I will get the entire truth from him, but I will need you all to hold him still~
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

~He glanced between Temeraire and Niveus. Tapping the spear on the ground once, it "burned up" quickly dissipating.~
    Either of you know how to work these devices safely?
    ~He held up the pouch containing the phylactery~

[Reagle] *looks to the others questioningly, he`d much rather just end this undead drake`s undead life now, but they all need answers, so he takes a paw, and releases Ryzaak, just as suddenly, slams his head on the ground holding it there, he snarls* "What nieo have stored in that thing other then some of my old memories, and blight energies? Tell them! or Ieo will crush your skull, and Mintshade here will suck your spirit!

[Ryzaak] *OOmfs, as his head`s slammed, and pinned*
    Just my memories, everything Ieo have seen, and heard are in there, and no it will not harm either of you unless I choose it to *he smirks slightly* By the way, killing me won`t get you any closer to Cynny, where ever she`s hiding, if she`s even alive, I`ve not the slightest ideal.
    *he squirms trying to escape, but his head`s too tightly pinned, he cannot even budge it, he stops flailing, and lets his body slump onto his side, and sighs, rolling his eyes* Retched gifted... do what you must..

[Reagle] *nods to Niveus, and Banniet while he holds the undead drake`s head still*
    Do it.

*LungTien stares at Niveus, then at Reagle and Ryzaak. The black dragon looks around to see where is Saphire gone. She looked fine last time he saw her, so she must have left to rest... Eyeing the others again, the Helian primalist sighs, a tired expression growing on his black scaled face. "Well, in this case, wait for the elf to see if he tells the truth. After that, as I don't believe he is Gifted, we can give him a quick death..."

*Temeraire starts waving a blue-glowing paw as he finishes, preparing a powerful Prime Bolt, which would be aimed at the undead dragon as soon as Mintshade achieves his job.

Don't forget to incinerate his body afterwards....*the elf trails off tiredly as he moves to the side of Ryzaak's head. Honestly, he didn't WANT to do this. He had enough memories from other people and aegis in his mind to drive him crazy. Letting out a long and readying sigh, he looks at Ryzaak's eyes and then opens his own inner eyelids so the two are now making direct eye contact.*

*They both would be immediately plunged into reliving Ryzaak's entire life within the space of roughly 5 minutes*

*Niv will see images of Ryzaak as a pale hatchling, and scatters fragments of the original`s memories, of blight, and torture, Reklar, and many other aegis, flashes of images of the real ryzaak`s mate Nyoshaa, Reagle, Nightshade, then suddenly slower images as Niv reaches parts with talks, and meetings with Cynny.
    He`ll see an owl, in a dark forest somewhere near Feledan, and a small patch of blight, then Cynny, and Ryzaak nuzzling, then images of other blighted areas, and ruins including a ruined tavern somewhere near Aughendell, and a ruined house just outside Harro near the blight hounds. As well as a secret offering chamber in the blighted fortress*

[Ryzaak] *growls lowly, thrashing his tail fiercely* No! no! you mustn`t! Let me go gifted!! I`ll call Reklar on you! ARRRGH!!!

[Reagle] *holds Ryzaak`s head tightly, putting all his weight on his head*
    Shut up and show him where she is! *snarls*

I'm sure we'll be glad to set him ablaze. Once you're done with him and clear of the blast zone.
    ~He chuckled and watched as Niveus went to begin 'searching' Ryzaak's mind, briefly looking at the pouch containing the phylactery he just sighs. His spine-fin nearly returned to normal, only tensed 20% but when Ryzaak mentioned "Calling Reklar" it spiked back out to 45%. He looked at the remaining dragons, and Niveus once he was finished, with a brow raised and an expression of questioning anger etched upon his features.~
    Do any of you know of this "Reklar"?

((He IS NOT angry with them, and that would be apparent, but I couldn't think of a better way to describe it right now. He's angry more at the possibility that there could be another undead dragon or worse.))

(( hehe don`t know if Ryzaak could actualy summon reklar. most likely just a scare tactic XD but if he can that would be one heck of a battle lol!))

[Reagle] *looks over at Banniet* er.. Rekalr`s the huge aegis general, an undead dragon about three times my size, and he`s got one bad breath weapon. *he quivers at the thought*

[Ryzaak] Yeah? so what`s your point? He will lay waste to all of you! *he threatens, and grunts as the elf taps into his mind*

(note, shoulda said this earlier, but during this both Ryzaak and Niv are sorta mesmerized and can not act or speak at all)

( ah! sorry was unaware XD )

[Ryzaak] *Goes into a sort of trance as the elf taps into his mind, seeing all the images the undead drake saw during his life among the gifted*

*it would take roughly 5 minutes, as stated before, and when the whole procedure is done, the elf staggers backwards and collapses onto his side. It was always quite a bit of stress on his mind to do this, so it takes him at least a few moments to recover as his mind tries to put things in the right order with all the OTHER memories he has swirling around in there*

~His spine-fin tensed to 70% and his ear-fins pin back against his head as he recoils a bit hearing that not only was there another undead dragon but it was likely an ancient AND it was a leader in the Withered Aegis' army.~
    Well, that is rather disturbing news. ~he pauses for a moment, coughing.~ Though I would expect bad breath from an undead dragon... most living dragons, no offense, have "bad breath" in the first place.
    ~He watches the elf stumble back and onto the ground, tilting his head, curious but not saying a word. His palms Ignite with fire as he prepared to assist with incinerating Ryzaak.~

"Well, now that it is done..." *With a gloomy but determined gaze, LungTien spreads his forepaw, holding the vibrating Prime Bolt between his claws as he aims towards the false Ryzaak's head. The primalist doesn't release what would be a killing blow yet, though, as he waits for Niveus to get up and for the others' agreement.

Thread Information