Thread: Shadowed Tome

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Default Shadowed Tome

A black notebook, sealed with a red seal with apparently no key, in which the occasional goings on of the black adult shadow demoness known as Akumaa, Aku, Ku, Kumaa, Menace, and a few others are put in. It is written in white ink on the black pages, rather messy.

Well I thought I might find joy in reading those little stories from time to time! Even if -I- write them! Yeah! ...So, a journal, what a waste of time I'd say! But then again, I'd say it's not! Or it is....Who cares, but the little yellow grinning things say I'm right whatever I say, so...I'm going to believe Myself and eat Me!
    On a lighter note, I kiiiind of found a whole new conspiracy that tries to take down the blight for their rise! This is so exciting, but I got a horrible headache....I gotta agree with Cey-cey, Curses are dangerous, no matter how many dark arts you'd even be a PART of! ...Then again, I'm apparently PINK. There can be nothing more dnagerous than that! Ew!
    I guess I'll write in it more often! This feels funny to put your thoughts on a page! This sslik...Ss...S...Ssomething...Ssatenis? Ssaritis? Sscrazy? ...Whichever, I gotta keep a closer eye on them, without actually having to throw my EYES at him!

*it is simply signed Ku in a neatly writing*

((EDIT: sorry if the white is horrible to be read, just tell me if yes XD I'll change it to black next time just so it's read-able))

Default Re: Shadowed Tome

((White is hard to read D: And aku seems quite crazy.))

This is rather funny, I think. Letting spaces between paragraphs can make your story easier to read. Black color would be better on this forum's font. And Akumaa looks rather insane
    I lenjoyed reading it and I look forward for the next part.

The white is a bit difficult, but I simply highlighted it all and took care of that little problem....neat story, even if my little hatchie is still too young to understand all the references...just adds to the lore of Istaria, which I *always* love!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    ((White is hard to read D: And aku seems quite crazy.))
    ((XD D'aww, thanks!~<3 *Aku feels complimented* XD))

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    This is rather funny, I think. Letting spaces between paragraphs can make your story easier to read. Black color would be better on this forum's font. And Akumaa looks rather insane
    I lenjoyed reading it and I look forward for the next part.
    ((XD Well I kinda left spaces, buuuut i'll change it to black font! ^-^ And yay! Insanity! and Yay again for enjoying! 8D))

Quote Originally Posted by Morinare_Blackclaw View Post
    The white is a bit difficult, but I simply highlighted it all and took care of that little problem....neat story, even if my little hatchie is still too young to understand all the references...just adds to the lore of Istaria, which I *always* love!
    ((XD alright, wil lchange it to black, and yay!

On a random note: stupid forum 60 second limit post >.<; ))

*Today's entry was a BIT less messy, apparently somewhat...thought out better before written. Judging by the way the letters were so bold and just dripping in ink, it was written sloooooooowly. It had a few remnants of silver dust on it.*

Well, foooor once in my life I think I'd like to help peopleee! ...Yes, yes I know journal, yes i KNOW! I mean, everytime I try to help they call me crazy and push me away! im NOT crazy! I'm criminally insane!!!! My Drulkar, they think it's the same thing, but it isn't....

Baaaack on the topic! Even if this sslik who seems to be...possessed or somethiiing worse - like preparing a pink paint! EVILNESSSSS! - and he might find a spell to get the blight away, I -STILL- would rather have the blight any day than a biped rise. I guess I'm lunus enough, more than I thought, heh....

On a lighter note, it seems the whole demonish insanity phase of doomish doom from yesterday passed some
    what! Yay! I sometimes miss my green eyes when it happens! I feel like I could take on a whole army though, tear their throats open, eat them alive, burn them, throw them to Faffeee and then show their corpses to their moms! ......Neat, actually!

I gathered some silver fragments for Brale! That was fun, I guess....also got some dust on the paper! Ew!

Well my little dearest piece of damned paper, I gueeesssieee today wasn't so eventfull but....I! Hads fun!

Ku

*The entry she penned today had a bit of rotten flesh splattered across it and is written in an apparent hurry*

Well it's rather quiet in the clearing today! So I decided, sitting here in the tree, that I might write this entry! yaaay!
    Yep. Today I met three new peeeoples! One's Iasla-something, then it's Sig....Sigvu...Siggie, Siggie! And then it's uhh
    ...Nega-something? Can't really rmember, but they're all really nice! Ias got wet today...Thehehehe. ((...no not that way you perverts, she was shoved in the pond. XDDD)) Siggie is insane and Nega has splocheees of blood!
    On a lighter note, I met up with El again yesterday! She is doing fine happily, is just taking too many naps. Heh, typical! I am apparently sent around to inspect Tombs, trying to get in Vandus' and then in Helian's! Heck, they're making me raid tombs?! Happiness for a graverobber!
    I met a little hatchie today too, Xynaaath~ She's a bit too squirmy but will learn soon, I hope, what it means to be in our family! Hehe!
    On yet another note, Night said she's going to explore something in the Rift and might not be back too soon. D'aww, I hope she's alright, though she DOES have Cey if she needs help!
    I think that's all for today, Wel see
    ms distracted but actually played with us earlier! Saph is of course concerned for Welun right now and she tries to see why is she sad.
    Ah well! Tomorrow's my biiiirthday! Not sure how old I get,
    I never count!
    ...bai!

~Ku
    Last edited by Cynny; August 31st, 2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Typoooo!

Thread Information