Thread: Can't Find Lvl 10 Crafting Quests

Default Can't Find Lvl 10 Crafting Quests

Okay, so I did a Google search for the next crafting quests for a dragon, and I found a list of all the crafting quests. It shows the quests I did when I was below lvl 10, and then the quests for lvl 10, 20, and so on. It says you get new crafting quests every ten lvls. Problem is, I can't get the quests. I have visited Resiata and she is not displaying the quests that this lists says she should be. I currently am lvl 10 at crafting, but when I greet her she does not have any quests for me. I have no idea what is going on, and I seriously need some help because I would like to get these crafting quests. Thanks so much! ^^

Default Re: Can't Find Lvl 10 Crafting Quests

You'll need to talk to Xarinnis on the roof of the big house on the hill in Kion.

She offers all of the level-ten crafting quests - you won't speak to trainers in Chiconis and Dralk until level 20
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

If Xarinnis (on the roof of Lady Kendra's manor in Kion) has no craft quests for you then go see Gerix on top of the vault. The dimensional pocket quest he gives will unlock them.

Dracaena Starfyre

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

I think I figured something if Xarinnis doesn't give any quests: Make sure you did all the quests from Gerix. Then she should give craft quests.
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Thanks so much guys! I found Xarinnis and received the quests from her. Again, thank you all so much! ^^

Thread Information