Thread: the dark plot proceeds

Default the dark plot proceeds

*Ryzaak, well imposter Ryzaak the undead drake of the withered aegis rests in a ruined house somewhere in Istaria, he`s talking with an aegis marshal about the real Ryzaak, and what to do with him. *

Ryzaak: "It`s taking too long, and obsticles have come into place. the gifted are teaming up, and yes... I do have a mate ok? "

Random aegis marshal: "Well get to it! Reklar isn`t going to be waiting an eternity, if you don`t finish the job, he`ll go out there, and finish it, then kill you!"

*The drake sighs, and stands up. he shakes the dust, and debri from the floor off his scales*

Ryzaak: "Well tell Reklar, it`s as good as done. I will be scouting for Reagle, and Nightshade tonight. You do know that the mate, and daughter are gone yes? Just the son left. he`ll be easy work. once they`re gone though, what`s to happen with the real Ryzaak?"

Marshal: "Oh that`s non of your concern. he`ll most likely be killed, or handed over to you to dispose of. He grows weaker by the day. reched living. always asking for food, and water." *smirks evilishly, and walks away back to the blight*

Ryzaak: "Very well. It shall be done"

*The undead drake spreads his wings, cracking the joints, and takes to the skies*

((OOC: Anyone who wishes to join this forum RP feel free! Might even blend into the coucil one XD But we`l see ))

Default Re: the dark plot proceeds

(cool! I am not sure what to post though...since Niv is kinda in that meeting at the moment. Perhaps I could throw another character in? eehh....not sure. Niv is certainly the most involved in this)
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

- OoC -
    I think LungTien is taken in the hall under Dralk at the moment, RPly, maybe would it be better to make Ryzaak enter it, as he wrote on the shred poster?

(( OOC: hehe np XD we can finish the coucil meeting first. hm.. I could have Ryzaak enter the cave, and maybe flee, want to plan a major fight laters XD waiting on Cynny, since she`s a major part of the RPs ))

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

((Just cause people EXPECT me to day something! XD
    I doubt Cyn would ever come out of her little secret waterfall cave she lazes in right now, she's in a veeery downish mood >.< I highly doubt I'd get her involved in this right now, considering i'm not even sure what exactly to do with her now! : D
    She would like having herself sealed with Dae though, just as an OOC FYI ;p
    And wants a muffin.
    *cough*
    I might enter someone else in this one if it gets too interesting though XD Maaaybe....Keep it up either way! Looking forward!
    ~Poofball))

Thread Information