*this journal was writen by a small hatchling. so the vocabulary wont be the best*

today mother said i was old enough to get one of there journal things, and i plan on telling this book about my days. My name is janesaphira, but most poeple just call me jane, i am one month and three weeks old. my mother is darkfange and my father firestorm. We have three naka friends named camey, Dane, and Nomera. Sometimes my claws glow black and my father says its just like him. He also is teaching me something about black magic, which i dont really know what that is but i guess if my father is teaching it to me it must be ok. Thats the only time i get to go outside also. mother says im to young to leave but i dont like being in that stuffy lair all the time. sometimes i sneak out and jump off of some cliffs to try my glideing skills but once i jump im caught in my mothers claws and taken back to the lair to be scoled by my mother, usually after that i would become sad and sit in my corner only to be surprised by a sudden dragon kiss and left in a pool of drool. Then they both say "we just want you to know that we love you, and we will always be with you." I would just have the sudden feeling to hug them. when i go to bed my mother sings to me "quan l'aura doussa s'amaezis e l fuelha chai de sul verjan e l'auzelh chajan for latis, et ieu de sai sospir e chan d'amour que m te lassat e pres, qu'ieu anc l'agui en poder" she would say. I might have no idea what that means but she sang it so beautifuly it made me go to sleep fast. Speaking of which i need to go to sleep now, cant wait for my song hehe, sleep well.