Thread: So, what's new?

Default So, what's new?

Hey! I'm pretty sure no one remembers me I only played for about 2 months and quit playing right after I got adult status in late December (due to moving). I was never really big in the community, so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone made a when they see "Eelime".

Anyways, just wanted to check in as I might(not 100% sure yet, depends on a few things ) be resubbing in a week or so. Anything new and interesting happen on Order while I was away these 9 months? How is the population doing? Up or down from when I played?

Default Re: So, what's new?

I DO remember!

And it happened a lot- esp. for dragons.

And new players on Order each day. So increasing numbers.

Come in and see
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I remember you, Eelime. Welcome back on Istaria, it is good to see returning players. There is new content in the game, and in Order, a good amount of players have joined, as well as returning ones.

*serves Eelime an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Right now there's a new summer festival going on, complete with hedge maze and several quests. Don't know if you did any of the Chiconis battlefield or Plundered tomb quests, but there's more now to finish up in the tombs for dragons. There's a bunch more stuff I could go on about, but really I think it's best for you to fly the friendly skies again and see for yourself. :-)

Ah, that's good to hear. I can't wait to jump back in and fly. That's probably what I missed the most, the flying

Thanks for the warm welcome back! I remember you all. And things wouldn't feel right without awdz serving klava.

I'll be lurking about until I resub. Hopefully I'll see you all in-game quite soon.

Thread Information