Thread: reboot needed? *blows nose*

Default reboot needed? *blows nose*

About 2-3 hours ago, i noted that my inventory was NOT updating. i made sure to position myself at a tablesaw after killing 3 treants, choppin 3-4 trees, looting and harvesting. I logged to try to get the game to update but alas i cannot logg back in. I have tried 5 times now over a 3? hour period. The furthest i get is "receving char info" and it stays there for 30 minutes before i jsut simply shut down. i did do a case and sent it on. This is supposed to be my nite off.

*coughs politely*

errummm !!

*lites an illegal nontaxed3 ft. stoogie set on a specially made blackmarket gnomish tripod..then opens his keg of immorally illicit dragon firewater and fills his stein*

skirnir glada

wannabe try to be dwarven gatherer......maybe IF he can awaken? *grins*

oh and by the way...."NO ONE is getting MY KEG and STOOGIE" *rasies mithril mace threateningly*
    Skirnir

Vimes the Gnome

Default Re: reboot needed? *blows nose*

I have also had this problem, as of about 8:00 PM on 11-13-04. I also could not manifest into istaria, after about 40 min or so on the "receiving character information" I would receive a transport error message, and losing my connection (if I ever acually had one, I will not know)

I am sad to say, i do not have a mitthril mace to wave around, BUT I CAN HEAL YOU UNTIL YOU...uh.....like, explode or something

Vimes the Gnome

Default Re: reboot needed? *blows nose*

this is a repost, please ignore

Thread Information