Thread: Oasis on the beach Tavern and Cafe (Nov 17th, 8pm est). Thanksgiving Festival!

Dranar

Default Oasis on the beach Tavern and Cafe (Nov 17th, 8pm est). Thanksgiving Festival!

Once again it isss time for another tavern gathering! Thisss coming Wednessday we will be hossting a gathering of thankssgiving!

Let uss gather together and give thanksss for what we have, and thanksss for our future. Let usss give thankss for friendsss and family! Let usss give thankss for a good harvessst!

Take the time now that the vaultss are no longer large to come and relaxsss, resst yoursselvess after the long and hard work you have been doing. Come and enjoy an ale, or ssome wine, or whatever you might enjoy.

Thiss thankssgiving fesstival I assk everyone coming to bring ssomething to offer up to everyone that comesss asss well, that we can give ssharing and thanksss.

Whatever you bring, pleasse bring ssomething that could be sshared and enjoyed by mossst, preferably with at leassst twenty to thirty sshould be enough (Or however much you feel like bringing). Call it a Pot Luck fesstival if you will. I will do my besst to have a bountiful sselection of foodsss there asss well.

I hope to ssee many at the tavern on Wednessday at 8 pm Easstern!

~Dranar

Auril

Default Re: Oasis on the beach Tavern and Cafe (Nov 17th, 8pm est). Thanksgiving Festival!

Count me in Dranar!
    I am looking forward to a new gathering of friends.

Auril Rasquaithe

Default Re: Oasis on the beach Tavern and Cafe (Nov 17th, 8pm est). Thanksgiving Festival!

*rummages through her pantry sniffing at food packages. She wrinkles her nose at one or two items -- the creamy potato soup is rather solid -- but most pass muster and go into the picnic basket*

I have lots of food, some of it's even fresh! I look forward to being there. And I'll need to have a party at Sans AoP soon, now that it's complete (or all current planned construction is anyway -- lots of room to expand). 'tis the Party Season, you know.

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's Pad, journeyman smithy open to all, with vault.

Dranar

Just a reminder, the thanksgiving fesstival at the Oassiss at the beach Cafe and Tavern will be open tonight at 8 pm eastern.

~Dranar

Thread Information