Thread: Loyalty Rewards and Subs

Default Loyalty Rewards and Subs

I'm very curious as to how these will be calculated.
    At one point I had separate accounts so I could 1. manage my plots easier and 2. Not get stiffed on reward tokens if they ever came out. Support kept making the suggestion to merge the accounts for ease of use, so now I have only one account.

However, I've had anywhere between 2 and 9 subs during the years I've been playing. Please tell me that subs will be counted, not accounts and that merging my accounts was not a mistake.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 27th, 2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Was moved because it wasn't on-topic

Default Re: Loyalty Rewards and Subs

ooh good question - I HOPE it is each subsription time. As really those who spending that much more money than 1 subscription deserve the extra loyalty rewards and not just by account!!

I hope they give the answer we are hoping for!!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Ive also asked this question a few days ago in the thread started by vela...since i pay for 3....

Where could I learn more about loyalty rewards? For some reason Vi stopped sending me emails and I don't see a post about them here.

Also do EU players fit in? I am paying from 2 to 3 subs since the game existed but of course I was playing on an European server.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Im going to toss my 2 cents in hear cause before the end of year im going to most likely sub up for a year

Looks at vel

EPI would LOVE a new combat scale set *Cough t6 cough*
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    Where could I learn more about loyalty rewards? For some reason Vi stopped sending me emails and I don't see a post about them here.

Also do EU players fit in? I am paying from 2 to 3 subs since the game existed but of course I was playing on an European server.
    there was no mail about that Vah- and surely they won`t forget us ol`and loyal
    Unitarians.
    But as I see it: Vi wants to/can only reward those who had/have a contract with THEM.
    So only the time since they took over will count.

Newest info is here:
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=25547

btw- I too payed / pay up to 9 subs- 6 of them continously- but only 2 on my account.. anyway- I shall be satisfied with only 1 reward-as long it is something that I really like.
    Last edited by LOVWYRM; October 29th, 2011 at 08:20 AM.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

*Sings*
    Winter, Winter Fest is near-
    Time for Loy-alty Rewards

We've been subbed
    But we can't last
    Hurry V. I. Hurry fast!

Want new gear that blings and gleams
    Me, I want a phoenix pet!

We can hardly stand the wait
    Please V.I. don't be late!!!

reference on melody.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOMvHtlzOI
    Last edited by Xanthia; October 29th, 2011 at 06:46 PM.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Im going to toss my 2 cents in hear cause before the end of year im going to most likely sub up for a year

Looks at vel

EPI would LOVE a new combat scale set *Cough t6 cough*
    Wrong thread. Suggestions need to go in th official thread - the one where they ASK for them..

Over in the Ask a Dev forum.. (or linked above..)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Wops sorry
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information